Re: 2 questions

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hello Moby and All,
      I looked in the LINKS and saw a lot of
      David Lane info, but didn't look at everything.
      I'll have to see if I can locate "The Center
      for Twitchell Plagiarism." There was one
      LINK that showed five examples of plagiarism.

      http://www.geocities.com/eckcult/rsch3.html

      Here's more of PT's plagiarism on this site-
      [Click PDF on left] - "The Way of White Clouds"
      Compare Govinda's CH.2 to the Shariyat 2 CH. 9

      http://www.archive.org/details/TheWayOfTheWhiteClouds

      Also, go to "MESSAGES" and search for #3710
      This will show more of PT's plagiarisms.

      BTW- I found this LINK (below) that showed
      where Twit could probably have gotten the
      idea for the Nine Silent Ones.

      http://www.crystalinks.com/ascendedmasters.html

      I did rename a LINK to: "The Making of a Spiritual
      Movement."

      http://www.geocities.com/eckcult/

      I'm sure that I've read where text in the EK
      Discourses was plagiarized too, but I'm not
      sure where that info is located. Check out
      some of the David Lane LINKS, or it's possible
      that Sharon or someone else knows where
      these other, Discourse, plagiarisms are located
      for cross-reference. Does Ford mention it
      in his book? I haven't looked at it for a very
      long time and his General Data Base site isn't
      working anymore.

      I could look at these old discourses myself and
      use "Path" as a reference book, but I really don't
      have the time. Besides, it's a rather moot point
      for me. I'd rather focus upon Klemp's nonsense.
      After all, HK knows all of this about PT, and yet,
      he still continues to perpetrate the original
      pretense and fraud!

      Here's "The Path of the Masters" click PDF on left:

      http://www.archive.org/details/ThePathOfTheMasters

      If you have any PT Discourses maybe you could
      find and cross-reference the info this way.

      BTW- Here's another site that shows the origins
      of Eckankar.

      http://andrea65.tripod.com/guru3.htm

      The LINKS page and FILES has more info,
      but it's not a complete library. However,
      one should remember that it just not just
      the words that were plagiarized (used and
      copied) it was the whole Sant Mat Dogma!
      And, it's still being used by Klemp, but
      now with a Christian spin!

      Prometheus

      #1, has the Center for Twitchell Plagarism
      been removed? I cannot locate it.

      #2, we know that Twitchell's books were heavily
      plagarized. What about the discourses? Any info
      on these? A friend has given me some of his old
      discourses written by Twitchell,

      I'd like to cross-reference.

      Thanks, Moby...
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
        It looks like the page was hosted by an academic
        institution which, apparently, is not allowing access
        to the pages.

        I checked the Way Back Machine. Even their own
        links appear to be blocked. Due to something called
        robots.text?

        http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://vclass.mtsac.edu:930/phil/center.htm

        I only clicked on 7 links and the result mentioned:

        Robots.txt Retrieval Exclusion.

        We're sorry, access to http://vclass.mtsac.edu/phil/
        center.htm has been blocked by the site owner via
        robots.txt.

        The link I had on my timeline for the plagiarism ill-
        ustrations was:

        vclass.mtsac.edu:930/phil/center.htm

        And you appear to be correct. That link is no longer
        working. Whether it will be up and working again I am
        not sure.

        I'll check to see if I have a copy of that Web page
        stored in my files someplace.

        #1, has the Center for Twitchell Plagarism been removed? I cannot
        locate it.

        #2, we know that Twitchell's books were heavily plagarized. What about
        the discourses? Any info on these? A friend has given me some of his
        old discourses written by Twitchell, I'd like to cross-reference.

        Thanks, Moby...

        =0