2 questions

  • whitemoby22
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      #1, has the Center for Twitchell Plagarism been removed? I cannot locate it.

      #2, we know that Twitchell's books were heavily plagarized. What about the discourses? Any info on these? A friend has given me some of his old discourses written by Twitchell, I'd like to cross-reference.

      Thanks, Moby...
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
        Hello Moby and All,
        I looked in the LINKS and saw a lot of
        David Lane info, but didn't look at everything.
        I'll have to see if I can locate "The Center
        for Twitchell Plagiarism." There was one
        LINK that showed five examples of plagiarism.

        http://www.geocities.com/eckcult/rsch3.html

        Here's more of PT's plagiarism on this site-
        [Click PDF on left] - "The Way of White Clouds"
        Compare Govinda's CH.2 to the Shariyat 2 CH. 9

        http://www.archive.org/details/TheWayOfTheWhiteClouds

        Also, go to "MESSAGES" and search for #3710
        This will show more of PT's plagiarisms.

        BTW- I found this LINK (below) that showed
        where Twit could probably have gotten the
        idea for the Nine Silent Ones.

        http://www.crystalinks.com/ascendedmasters.html

        I did rename a LINK to: "The Making of a Spiritual
        Movement."

        http://www.geocities.com/eckcult/

        I'm sure that I've read where text in the EK
        Discourses was plagiarized too, but I'm not
        sure where that info is located. Check out
        some of the David Lane LINKS, or it's possible
        that Sharon or someone else knows where
        these other, Discourse, plagiarisms are located
        for cross-reference. Does Ford mention it
        in his book? I haven't looked at it for a very
        long time and his General Data Base site isn't
        working anymore.

        I could look at these old discourses myself and
        use "Path" as a reference book, but I really don't
        have the time. Besides, it's a rather moot point
        for me. I'd rather focus upon Klemp's nonsense.
        After all, HK knows all of this about PT, and yet,
        he still continues to perpetrate the original
        pretense and fraud!

        Here's "The Path of the Masters" click PDF on left:

        http://www.archive.org/details/ThePathOfTheMasters

        If you have any PT Discourses maybe you could
        find and cross-reference the info this way.

        BTW- Here's another site that shows the origins
        of Eckankar.

        http://andrea65.tripod.com/guru3.htm

        The LINKS page and FILES has more info,
        but it's not a complete library. However,
        one should remember that it just not just
        the words that were plagiarized (used and
        copied) it was the whole Sant Mat Dogma!
        And, it's still being used by Klemp, but
        now with a Christian spin!

        Prometheus

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
          It looks like the page was hosted by an academic
          institution which, apparently, is not allowing access
          to the pages.

          I checked the Way Back Machine. Even their own
          links appear to be blocked. Due to something called
          robots.text?

          http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://vclass.mtsac.edu:930/phil/center.htm

          I only clicked on 7 links and the result mentioned:

          Robots.txt Retrieval Exclusion.

          We're sorry, access to http://vclass.mtsac.edu/phil/
          center.htm has been blocked by the site owner via
          robots.txt.

          The link I had on my timeline for the plagiarism ill-
          ustrations was:

          vclass.mtsac.edu:930/phil/center.htm

          And you appear to be correct. That link is no longer
          working. Whether it will be up and working again I am
          not sure.

          I'll check to see if I have a copy of that Web page
          stored in my files someplace.

          #1, has the Center for Twitchell Plagarism been removed? I cannot
          locate it.

          #2, we know that Twitchell's books were heavily plagarized. What about
          the discourses? Any info on these? A friend has given me some of his
          old discourses written by Twitchell, I'd like to cross-reference.

          Thanks, Moby...

          =0