Re: The Cassiopaea website

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2005
      Hello Mish,

      isn't it amazing that people who have just been duped jump into the
      next trap on their way, which is even worse than the one they just have
      left? I think Eckankar is really peanuts compared to this. Well, I
      guess, everybody has to choose what they want, as usual! Perhaps they
      need the balance now as in Eckankar, it was forbidden to dwell too much
      on "negativity" as they called it. I just am amazed that those fairly
      intelligent people fall for such a scam - again!