poor quality

  • jjamie1977
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2005
      prometheus, u have mentioned the poor quality of harold's talks, etc.
      and this is what i really don't get - i was in eck long enuff to know
      that some followers are pretty sharp cookies. some are quite well read
      in a number of arenas, including spiritual works. one would truly have
      to be turning an intentional blind eye to ignore the imbecilic quality
      of hk's writings, talks, etc. they just get worse and worse, to the
      point of being senseless.

      jamie....
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2005
        I always enjoyed the story about the taxi driver in NYC who veered
        upon the sidewalk, struck an Eckist injuring her--broke some bones--
        and in the spirit of divine love, she allowed him to go on his way.
        She felt it was her karma to suffer the injuries and she did not
        want to add to the karma by "punishing" this poor man (who obviously
        wasn't a very good driver) by bringing charges against him. So,
        gratefully, he was off to continue driving recklessly, perhaps, and
        possibly would kill someone? I couldn't figure out how this was
        helpful to the taxi driver or anyone he might have harmed in the
        future. I even wondered what his driving record might have shown in
        regards to fines, arrests and reckless driving. Did he actually have
        a driver's license? Was he a legitimate taxi driver or a "gypsy,"
        etc. I just didn't buy into this famous and well admired eckist
        story. But the eckist was proud of her loving and forgiving attitude-
        -and Harold agreed that this was a very good eck story! Sweet!

        Mish

        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "jjamie1977"