Re: Story Time Continues For ECKists!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2009
      I thought I'd bring these comments back
      because it puts it all (PT's EK teachings)
      in a nutshell, and shows what Klemp is
      still feeding his squirrelly volunteer sales
      staff [followers].

      postekcon wrote:

      A PARABLE

      There once was a manufacturing company [eckankar]
      which produced a successful product [a spiritual path],
      well, successful enough to ensure company survival well
      into the future. One day there was a coup, and the company
      was taken over by new management [HK & team], even
      the board of trustees found themselves dismissed.

      The new management immediately began working on
      changing the intrinsic nature of the product [to that of
      a religion], so much so that many of its once faithful punters
      no longer made purchases. But the new management instead
      of recognizing that what it now had on its hands was an
      unsalable product, rather instead, pushed blame out to its
      sales teams [vahanas] for failing to bring home the bacon!

      p.s. [the comments in brackets were added by prometheus,
      for clarification... thanks for the parable postekcon!]
    • postekcon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2009
        Forecast:-

        In the not too distant future our 'parable' may be retitled:
        THE STORY OF THE RISE AND FALL OF ECKANKAR
        -Postekcon