The ECK Gestapo

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 3:23 PM
      Hello Nancy and All,
      The Regional Eck Spiritual Aide (RESA) is the
      head of the local (state/country) EK Satsang
      Society, a chartered affiliate of Eckankar.

      The RESA (a 7th Initiate) is the head of the
      local EK Police/Gestapo. Local Board members
      and (usually) trusted Higher Initiate Leaders
      (Directors, etc.) can become members of,
      or part of the local EK Gestapo. Would you
      believe that some H.I.s have a problem with
      spying for the Mahanta and turning people
      in! BTW- Sometimes lower initiates are asked
      to watch H.I.s and report strange or unEK like
      behaviour back to the RESA.

      Watching, listening, taking notes and then
      squealing on people becomes especially
      useful when an Eckist's name comes forth
      on the computer generated "eligible for
      initiation" list from the ESC. If RESAs don't
      know the individual very well they will call
      their source (Gestapo spy) in the local area
      and ask for a report on this person and/or
      whether they should be promoted. If one
      would say No, then, they must explain why.

      Of course, the RESA reports to the International
      Gestapo Leaders, and Klemp, located at the
      Eck Spiritual Center (ESC) in Chanhassen, MN.

      I know these things to be true because I, too,
      was one of these spies for my RESAs before
      and after I became a H.I.

      Actually, I was asked about certain individuals
      (by local leaders) before the RESA position was
      created. I got around a lot (in the state) and met
      with and befriended more Ekists than most of
      the other EK leaders knew.

      Behind-the-scenes the running of the business
      (Eckankar) is very secretive. This is why "The Law
      of Silence" and "Surrender" have become key elements
      to making it all work... for Klemp.

      After all, Why would the "All-Knowing" 14th Initiate
      Mahanta/LEM need to have computer generated
      eligibility lists (based, mostly, upon length of time
      and current $$$ membership status) and spies helping
      RESAs to make the final decision on initiations?

      Prometheus

      nancy (lonwakome) wrote:

      Sharon - You were part of the EckGestapo???
      I was head of a sub-group in my cult called
      "the watchers", and guess what we got to do!