Re: More Thoughts on Beating the Dead Horse.

  • postekcon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2009
      There are many 'lurkers' to this site seeking clarification to their questions and doubts, and I once was one!

      Many current members of ekult are awakening [I know this, they ask to speak with me, but I cannot reach them all] so there is a great need for sites such as ESA.

      Believe me when I say ESA has its finger on the pulse of the consciousness of these 'awakening ones'. The issues discussed here are those exact same being brought to me!

      Postekcon