Re: More Thoughts on Beating the Dead Horse.

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2009
      Hello Nancy, I started something good
      for myself when I left eckankar. I am
      my own path... this is my journey.

      Just because I point out the flaws of
      this religion (eckankar) and others doesn't
      mean I haven't moved on, or am not learning
      and living the "spiritual life." You haven't
      seen the whole of it... only a small part.
      Thus, you've made an erroneous assumption
      on that point, but thanks for the concern.

      I've found it interesting how eckists
      (and people in general) continue to become
      trapped via their needs and fears and guilts
      (shame too). They need masters and experts
      and those in authority to look up to. When
      one discovers their own Truth and the pieces
      to their private puzzle, then, the grand
      puzzle (of the Who, Why, When, How, etc.)
      begins to be understood. Then one is able
      to avoid other traps via knowledge of Soul
      and Spirit (imo).

      On another note: Recently, after a family
      function, a group of us went to a restaurant
      and it was announced that one person amongst
      us wanted to say a prayer. He wanted everyone
      to hold hands (I declined). He then began
      a very loud and long winded prayer. He probably
      wanted to get noticed, and to show everyone
      just how holy (holier than thou) that he was.
      I didn't pray his prayer either or fall for
      his control tactic. You see, he's a fundamentalist
      Christian, but of a small church which is
      very cult like. The minister demands that his
      flock do his will and has told them that if
      he commands them to that they should allow
      him to sleep with their wives. Not that he
      would (perhaps), but his whole point was to
      get them to surrender to his will... completely
      This "praying man" was one of the minister's
      deacons (similar to an H.I.). They go out into
      the public to flex their so-called "spiritual"
      muscles by judging others "lower" than themselves
      while they prey with the intimidation tactics
      they have been taught.

      BTW- I noticed that this guy's wife seemed
      to be very submissive and kept looking up
      at me and smiling while I was joking with
      some people at the table.

      FYI, we're not beating a dead horse either!
      Eckists continue to read the info here.
      Plus, ESA tends to look at the and analyze
      the current situation with eckankar and
      eckists, as well as, the comments of Klemp
      and the direction he is taking them.

      I find it interesting that some of those
      intelligent and kind H.I.'s that I knew
      over the years (friends) are still members
      of a religion that they don't really believe
      in any longer. These H.I.s merely pay lip
      service to eckankar and to Klemp. However,
      Klemp does the same to them! So, is it any
      wonder HK's made a mess of things since he's
      the one who has sown the seeds producing
      the weeds in the eck garden!

      Thus, this site will continue (for awhile longer)
      to the regret of those true blue delusional
      Klemp eckists (and interlopers), or whomever.

      Prometheus

      lonwakome (Nancy) wrote:
      Hello Prometheus, Jay, NonEck and others,
      I thinks it's good that you are going back
      and disecting the history of the path you
      chose to take. As for beating a dead horse,
      that's what i see happening here with nearly
      all of this dialogue.

      You have spent a great deal of time and energy
      looking for errors and falsehoods in the beliefs
      and religion of these guys. I would like to
      respectfully suggest that you begin (as Jay
      has stated) to spend your psychic energy figuring
      out your own spirituality on this good earth.
      The fact that you were sucked in to a bad experience
      remains, and is regrettable.

      I'm suggesting that you leave that bad religion
      behind, and start building something good for
      yourself. Continuing to look for all the lies
      that Twitchell and Klemp are telling keeps you
      swimming in their sewer. Find your own truth,
      and it will set you free.

      I had a very similar experience, and ultimately
      I had to decide what was worth keeping about it
      all. I had to do a lot of forgiving, including
      myself for the betrayal of my own selfhood in
      favor of what others believed about me.

      Ultimately we are all on the same journey,
      even Klemp and Twitchell and Hitler and
      George Bush - all the same, but different
      pathways. You might say it's a Lonwakome....
    • postekcon
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2009
        There are many 'lurkers' to this site seeking clarification to their questions and doubts, and I once was one!

        Many current members of ekult are awakening [I know this, they ask to speak with me, but I cannot reach them all] so there is a great need for sites such as ESA.

        Believe me when I say ESA has its finger on the pulse of the consciousness of these 'awakening ones'. The issues discussed here are those exact same being brought to me!

        Postekcon