not quite ready to just suck it up

  • avonblue1212
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 5:10 PM
      Thanks for the last post Sharon! I'm one of the 'newly departed' from eckanslime and felt a bit taken aback by Lonwakome's post. I don't disagree with some of the points made but I can't possibly just say, OK...decades of my life were sucked into this cult and now...whatever. I'm still furious. The hurt from the deception and continued lies is raw and very real. I need to vent now. Sure, I'll get over it - but you're absolutely right, the deceit goes on and others need to know!!!

      Avonblue