A Quote From X-Eckankar

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      I hope Tygerpurr doesn't mind me putting this here. I like the quote
      because it shows how important healthy skepticism is in the search
      for Truth.

      Prometheus

      >Got this from a friend, but not sure of the source.

      "Believe nothing because a wise person said it.
      Believe nothing because it is generally held.
      Believe nothing because it is written.
      Believe nothing because it is said to be Divine.
      Believe nothing because someone else believes it.
      Believe only what you yourself judge to be true."

      QUESTION AUTHORITY

      Tygerpurr