Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Klemp: Aryans Are From JUPITER!

    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 13, 2009
      Prometheus,

      I wasn't aware that Patti S. resigned. Instead, I
      had the impression she was removed. Here is why:

      "Another interesting development in the August
      7 meeting was the appointment, by resolution,
      of Patricia Simpson Rivinus [married in 1983],
      Paul Twitchell's secretary, as the new secretary
      of Eckankar. Only one day later, she was, by
      resolution, summarily removed from this position
      and told that

      ... her services as an officer are hereby terminated,
      both such removal and termination being effective imm-
      ediately. [....]

      "Joan Cross (later Harold's wife) was

      ... appointed as Secretary of Eckankar, effective
      immediately, to serve the unexpired portion of the
      current term of Secretary."

      [See: Ford Johnson, Confessions of a God Seeker,
      A Journey to Higher Consciousness, p. 233-234]

      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 13, 2009
        Hi Etznab,
        If I could access the Truth-Seeker
        site I would show the minutes from
        the meeting where officers and trustees
        were appointed along with a long discussion
        of what to do about Darwin. Patti was
        appointed as Secretary during this very
        long meeting that went until 10:00 p.m.
        A recess was taken and the meeting was
        to resume the very next day.

        However, Patti resigned the next day after
        having the night to think or dream about
        what was being done to Darwin by Klemp
        and his new crew (EK Board). Apparently Joan
        documented the details differently, after
        Patti left, by showing that Patti was "removed"
        when, in fact, she resigned. Thus, HK's cover-
        up began early on. A "resolution" was simply
        done to officially accept Patti's resignation.
        Another motion and "vote" was made into
        a resolution to appoint joan to fill the empty
        position. Anyway, why don't you ask Marman
        to ask Patti how it went down, according to
        her, and get it straight from the horse's mouth!

        Prometheus
        p.s. Tell Marman to have Patti email you rather
        than take his word for what she has to say.

        etznab wrote:

        Prometheus,

        I wasn't aware that Patti S. resigned. Instead, I
        had the impression she was removed. Here is why:

        "Another interesting development in the August
        7 meeting was the appointment, by resolution,
        of Patricia Simpson Rivinus [married in 1983],
        Paul Twitchell's secretary, as the new secretary
        of Eckankar. Only one day later, she was, by
        resolution, summarily removed from this position
        and told that

        ... her services as an officer are hereby terminated,
        both such removal and termination being effective imm-
        ediately. [....]

        "Joan Cross (later Harold's wife) was

        ... appointed as Secretary of Eckankar, effective
        immediately, to serve the unexpired portion of the
        current term of Secretary."

        [See: Ford Johnson, Confessions of a God Seeker,
        A Journey to Higher Consciousness, p. 233-234]Â

        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 16, 2009
          Prometheus,

          Thanks for sharing that. I only knew about this
          what I had read.

          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 27, 2009
            Something else for this thread. From The
            Truth-Seeker site.

            It doesn't have to do with the August 7th,
            1983 meeting. Not unless that was the
            time when Patti became not active. My
            guess was it refers to some time later.

            [....]

            A question for Doug. Is Patti Simpson still
            an Eckist? I send all who read this my love

            Freeman

            http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/dispBB.aspx?st=268&page=168#m264

            I believe this is a record TO FREEMAN of
            Doug's response:

            "[....] I know that Patti does still feel very
            fond feelings toward Paul, but she is also
            not active in Eckankar. Past that, I would
            rather she answer the rest for herself. [....]"

            http://thetruth-seeker.com/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=310

            I'm not sure of the date when Doug gave
            a response, but I assume it was February
            2004. The 16th?

            Freeman's question is dated February 9th.

            http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/dispBB.aspx?st=268&page=168#m264

            Doug Marman doesn't appear to respond
            until days later, but I think the link where he
            did respond is currently not working.

            http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/dispBB.aspx?st=315&page=164

            Although Doug posted on the 22nd, my
            guess is that he responed to Freeman on
            the 16th. That was the date on the Vanilla
            Forum link.

            There are a number of links (more than a few)
            on the new TruthSeeker site that don't work at
            the present time.

            At any rate, according to D
            oug (apparently)
            Patti was "not active in Eckankar" in 2004 -
            at least.

            I don't know when Patti became not active,
            or why. Neither do I know whether she was
            terminated or resigned from her position of
            Eckankar Secretary in 1983. In Ford's book
            it read, to me, like she was terminated from
            that position and replaced by Joan, Harold's
            future wife.

            etznab wrote:

[...]

            About how=2
            0many books Paul Twitchell

            Message 5 of 19 , Jul 2, 2009
              Thanks for the info Etznab. I kind of
              figured that Patti wasn't active in ECKankar
              since she was talking so highly about Ram
              Dass recently. And, since she hasn't kept
              her EK Membership current, this means
              that her consciousness is now around
              that of a current 2nd Initiate! Wow! From
              8th to 2nd just because of a few bucks
              ($$$)! Actually, would a real spiritual
              "path" charge money to maintain one's
              (Soul's) inner plane level of consciousness?
              Well, yes! Because all of this (religions, etc.)
              is of the physical and Not the spiritual.
              That's why they sell books and other
              materials and require "requested" donations!
              The only "free lunch" (freedom) comes
              when Soul eliminates the middleman!

              Prometheus

              Etznab wrote:
[...]