Re: Klemp: Aryans Are From JUPITER!

    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 12, 2009
      Hi Etznab,
      I figured Patti had left EKankar since
      she resigned as Secretary to the ECKankar
      Board the day after Klemp & his new Board
      went after Darwin. Joan was voted to take
      Patti's position as Secretary, immediately,
      the same day as the resignation. Apparently
      Joan took lessons from Harry on how to stand
      in the wings, and await, until opportunity
      comes a knocking.

      Prometheus

      Prometheus,

      I've often wondered about Gail & Patti -
      ever since I started researching & posting
      as far back as The TruthSeeker B.B. Was
      it 2005-2007? I think it was some time
      around there.

      It's a big question mark, to me, about
      whatever happened to Gail's involvement
      with Eckankar. Why the apparent silence
      for so many years? However, I don't think
      Patti has been so silent. I don't think it a
      mystery anymore, either, whether or not
      she is a member of Eckankar. At least, I
      believe it was alluded to by Doug M. that
      she was not any longer active. Instead of
      going into the details about this, my recoll-
      ection is that Doug wanted to let Patti tell
      the story in her own time, in her own way.

      About how many books Paul Twitchell
      finished before 1966, I think I see your
      point.

      Hello Etznab,

      At one time Twitchell was a high ranking

      member of Scientology. It seems L. Ron

      was his original source of "compiled" info

      on Jupiter. Thus, this now becomes Klemp's

      handed-down source since he tends to use

      other people (usually dead) as inspiration

      for his "EK wisdom."

      As far as Marman goes... he speculates...

      a lot... and then calls it the Whole Truth! LOL!

      Plus, according to Twitchell, it was GAIL who

      inspired him to take his piles of "research"

      and do something with it. Wasn't it 1963

      when PT met, GAIL, his coconspirator! I blame

      GAIL for the fraud more than Twitchell! She's

      had all of these years to right a wrong, but she's

      kept silent. The sin of omission! She, too, must

      be a narcissist! GAIL has rationalized her role

      by thinking she'd helped people who were

      desperate to believe in something more than

      what they had with their former orthodox

      religions. Except, Scientology, etc., etc., and

      other cult-like religions can say and do the

      same. Therefore, Gail is more the KAL agent

      than Paul. Yet, she and Patti seem to be Marman's

      new buds. Gail should do the right thing and

      jerk the rug out from under Klemp. Gail could

      even come on this site (ESA) Anonymously and

      post some tidbits about Twit, Gross, Klemp, or

      Ginn, or Skelsky, etc. She really does need to

      clear her conscience and protect those Souls

      whom she helped to delude.

      BTW, on another note, didn't Marman say

      that Kirpal didn't return the Tiger's Fang

      manuscript to Twit until around June, 1966.

      Thus, the only book PT had completely compiled/

      written, and printed, prior to 1965 was, maybe,

      a book of poetry?

      Prometheus

      Etznab wrote:

      About life on Jupiter, I wondered where Paul

      Twitchell got that idea? Was it from an actual

      experience? or something he heard / read?

      For some reason I thought about Scientology.

      I then searched for keywords Scientology &

      from Jupiter.

      ESKIMOS ON JUPITER

      L. Ron Hubbard described Scientology as the science

      of "knowing how to know". The idea is that "auditing"

      can raise your abilities to the point where you "know"

      something directly rather than having to discover it

      or learn it. He spoke authoritatively about life in the

      solar system. He claimed that Jupiter was inhabited

      by people who looked like Eskimos. You can hear him

      say it at:

      http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Jupiter.ram

      http://www.skeptictank.org/cossumfl.htm

      Coincidence?

      I'd bet that Paul Twitchell was not the only person, and

      certainly not the first, to write of life on other planets. I

      believe Twitchell and Hubbard were both science fiction

      writers for a time.

      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 13, 2009
        Prometheus,

        I wasn't aware that Patti S. resigned. Instead, I
        had the impression she was removed. Here is why:

        "Another interesting development in the August
        7 meeting was the appointment, by resolution,
        of Patricia Simpson Rivinus [married in 1983],
        Paul Twitchell's secretary, as the new secretary
        of Eckankar. Only one day later, she was, by
        resolution, summarily removed from this position
        and told that

        ... her services as an officer are hereby terminated,
        both such removal and termination being effective imm-
        ediately. [....]

        "Joan Cross (later Harold's wife) was

        ... appointed as Secretary of Eckankar, effective
        immediately, to serve the unexpired portion of the
        current term of Secretary."

        [See: Ford Johnson, Confessions of a God Seeker,
        A Journey to Higher Consciousness, p. 233-234]

        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 13, 2009
          Hi Etznab,
          If I could access the Truth-Seeker
          site I would show the minutes from
          the meeting where officers and trustees
          were appointed along with a long discussion
          of what to do about Darwin. Patti was
          appointed as Secretary during this very
          long meeting that went until 10:00 p.m.
          A recess was taken and the meeting was
          to resume the very next day.

          However, Patti resigned the next day after
          having the night to think or dream about
          what was being done to Darwin by Klemp
          and his new crew (EK Board). Apparently Joan
          documented the details differently, after
          Patti left, by showing that Patti was "removed"
          when, in fact, she resigned. Thus, HK's cover-
          up began early on. A "resolution" was simply
          done to officially accept Patti's resignation.
          Another motion and "vote" was made into
          a resolution to appoint joan to fill the empty
          position. Anyway, why don't you ask Marman
          to ask Patti how it went down, according to
          her, and get it straight from the horse's mouth!

          Prometheus
          p.s. Tell Marman to have Patti email you rather
          than take his word for what she has to say.

          etznab wrote:

          Prometheus,

          I wasn't aware that Patti S. resigned. Instead, I
          had the impression she was removed. Here is why:

          "Another interesting development in the August
          7 meeting was the appointment, by resolution,
          of Patricia Simpson Rivinus [married in 1983],
          Paul Twitchell's secretary, as the new secretary
          of Eckankar. Only one day later, she was, by
          resolution, summarily removed from this position
          and told that

          ... her services as an officer are hereby terminated,
          both such removal and termination being effective imm-
          ediately. [....]

          "Joan Cross (later Harold's wife) was

          ... appointed as Secretary of Eckankar, effective
          immediately, to serve the unexpired portion of the
          current term of Secretary."

          [See: Ford Johnson, Confessions of a God Seeker,
          A Journey to Higher Consciousness, p. 233-234]Â

          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 16, 2009
            Prometheus,

            Thanks for sharing that. I only knew about this
            what I had read.

            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 27, 2009
              Something else for this thread. From The
              Truth-Seeker site.

              It doesn't have to do with the August 7th,
              1983 meeting. Not unless that was the
              time when Patti became not active. My
              guess was it refers to some time later.

              [....]

              A question for Doug. Is Patti Simpson still
              an Eckist? I send all who read this my love

              Freeman

              http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/dispBB.aspx?st=268&page=168#m264

              I believe this is a record TO FREEMAN of
              Doug's response:

              "[....] I know that Patti does still feel very
              fond feelings toward Paul, but she is also
              not active in Eckankar. Past that, I would
              rather she answer the rest for herself. [....]"

              http://thetruth-seeker.com/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=310

              I'm not sure of the date when Doug gave
              a response, but I assume it was February
              2004. The 16th?

              Freeman's question is dated February 9th.

              http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/dispBB.aspx?st=268&page=168#m264

              Doug Marman doesn't appear to respond
              until days later, but I think the link where he
              did respond is currently not working.

              http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/dispBB.aspx?st=315&page=164

              Although Doug posted on the 22nd, my
              guess is that he responed to Freeman on
              the 16th. That was the date on the Vanilla
              Forum link.

              There are a number of links (more than a few)
              on the new TruthSeeker site that don't work at
              the present time.

              At any rate, according to D
              oug (apparently)
              Patti was "not active in Eckankar" in 2004 -
              at least.

              I don't know when Patti became not active,
              or why. Neither do I know whether she was
              terminated or resigned from her position of
              Eckankar Secretary in 1983. In Ford's book
              it read, to me, like she was terminated from
              that position and replaced by Joan, Harold's
              future wife.

              etznab wrote:

[...]

              About how=2
              0many books Paul Twitchell

              Message 6 of 19 , Jul 2 1:02 PM
                Thanks for the info Etznab. I kind of
                figured that Patti wasn't active in ECKankar
                since she was talking so highly about Ram
                Dass recently. And, since she hasn't kept
                her EK Membership current, this means
                that her consciousness is now around
                that of a current 2nd Initiate! Wow! From
                8th to 2nd just because of a few bucks
                ($$$)! Actually, would a real spiritual
                "path" charge money to maintain one's
                (Soul's) inner plane level of consciousness?
                Well, yes! Because all of this (religions, etc.)
                is of the physical and Not the spiritual.
                That's why they sell books and other
                materials and require "requested" donations!
                The only "free lunch" (freedom) comes
                when Soul eliminates the middleman!

                Prometheus

                Etznab wrote:
[...]