Story Time!

  • postekcon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11 1:20 AM
      A PARABLE

      There once was a manufacturing company [eckankar]
      which produced a successful product [a spiritual path],
      well, successful enough to ensure company survival well
      into the future. One day there was a coup, and the company
      was taken over by new management [HK & team], even
      the board of trustees found themselves dismissed.

      The new management immediately began working on changing
      the intrinsic nature of the product [to that of a religion],
      so much so that many of its once faithful punters no longer
      made purchases. But the new management instead of recognizing
      that what it now had on its hands was an unsalable product,
      rather instead, pushed blame out to its sales teams [vahanas]
      for failing to bring home the bacon!

      p.s. [the comments in brackets were added by prometheus,
      for clarification... thanks for the parable postekcon!]
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2009
        I thought I'd bring these comments back
        because it puts it all (PT's EK teachings)
        in a nutshell, and shows what Klemp is
        still feeding his squirrelly volunteer sales
        staff [followers].

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2009
          Forecast:-

          In the not too distant future our 'parable' may be retitled:
          THE STORY OF THE RISE AND FALL OF ECKANKAR
          -Postekcon