Re: Lingo

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      Yo, Nanc-
      I'm not an Eckist, ur comprehension
      must be lacking due to speed reading.

      i do not agree with you about religion -
      All religions are Bad and Phony and are
      Not vehicles to get to God - Soul is the
      only "vehicle" one needs.

      I'm not sure about what you meant
      with ur "slippery slope" comment. Are
      you saying that the "Goal" is actually
      the "Journey," thus, the True "Goal"
      is unattainable.

      The "Goal," with ECKankar, becomes
      that "Plus Element," carrot (desire),
      for higher and higher "initiations" that
      Twitchell created to bind chelas to his
      ECKankar/scam for an entire lifetime...
      plus!

      Prometheus

      nancy brunelle <lonwakome@...> wrote:

      Yo, Pro -
      You ecks sure do use a lot of jargon.
      And where do you find the time to write
      all this stuff?

      In my opinion, not all religions are bad
      or phony. Religion is just a vehicle to get
      to God.

      If you start making it the end rather than
      the means - well, then you may find yourself
      on a very slippery slope.
      Peace,
      lon