Re: THE H.I. LETTER (JUNE 2009) - More Bad News!

  • noneckster
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2009
      LOL (THIS ONE'S FOR YOU) Klemp is such an ASS. His rant just shows everyone that he is trying to play like he is Santa Claus, threatening that he knows who is Naughty and Nice. This behavior should scare them away from Klemp's dark cave of ignorance and vain emptiness. I recall similar paranoid behavior from previous eck masters as they felt their false power slipping away. Perhaps this is the sign of the end of the ECK ORG CULT. It is the end of many religions who can't seem to bring in enough Coin during tough economic times. It just shows how FEAR is the true basis of eckankar membership and supposed eck unfoldment.

      Non eckster ; )

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2009
        Hello All,
        Let's now look at "The Plus Element"
        while keeping Klemp's (below) quotes
        in mind. This HK excerpt can be found
        on page 5 of this same H.I. Letter.

        HK: "It is hard to believe that a FEW
        Higher Initiates, and even an occasional
        RESA, DO NOT Truly Understand what the
        ECK Path is all about... Neither can they
        comprehend how the ECK works. They are
        like LOST SHEEP... they are Poor ECK
        ambassadors... People on the LOSER'S
        TRACK often take awhile to catch themselves...
        Some higher initiates ARE NOT Higher
        Initiates at all."

        "THE PLUS ELEMENT" - Rev. Harry Klemp,
        The Secret of Love, Mahanta Transcripts,
        Book 14

        HK: "The patient and the doctor [chiropractor?],
        both being ECKists, began talking about the
        upcoming seminar. The man [lower initiate]
        ask the doctor [Higher Initiate], 'Are you
        planning to go to the ECK seminar that's
        coming up?' The doctor said, 'Actually I'm
        planning to step back from ECK[ankar] for
        awhile.' This ECKist [lower initiate] couldn't
        understand this--the doctor was a Higher
        Initiate. He said, 'Why would a Higher Initiate
        stand back from ECK[ankar]?'

        ME: Well, there are many reasons for stepping
        back. This H.I. (like most), for years, has
        probably been donating a lot of time and
        money to ECKankar. Sometimes a (mental
        health) rest is needed (while still maintaing
        that annual membership of course)! I'm
        surprised that more H.I.s don't simply say
        that they're joining the Contemplative Order!

        HK: "The doctor explained, 'When I became
        a Fifth Initiate, I thought I would know
        everything.' He had been very disappointed
        he thought he'd know everything."

        ME: IMO the H.I. doctor became more
        'disappointed' after reading all of those
        special "H.I. Only" books. Plus, once becoming
        an H.I. there is more and more training required
        for advancement in position. And, this leads
        to taking on more responsibility and fulfilling
        more expectations of the RESA. This is, especially,
        true when one is a "doctor" or other high profile
        professional.

        All religions tent to exploit and promote these
        people faster and higher. After all, if the more
        intelligent and successful people in society are
        members of ECKankar this tends to look good
        for the church. HK uses these people (as tools)
        to misdirect the focus and hide the things that
        HK doesn't want the public to know-- like the
        EK Initiations are worthless and that there are
        EK Masters living in Temples of Golden Wisdom
        on Venus!

        HK: "The other initiate wasn't a Higher Initiate,
        but had this INCREDIBLE understanding."

        ME: Actually, his brain-washing was fresher
        as he parroted some EK-speak that we've
        all heard before. This wasn't an original
        thought!

        HK: "He said, 'Initiations are like walking
        into ever larger rooms where you discover
        what you don't know.' This statement took
        the doctor aback because he hadn't thought
        of that."

        ME: Come on! He's heard it all before. I'm
        surprised that Klemp didn't call this "Golden
        Tongued Wisdom!" However, we never do
        find out what happened to the doctor, or
        if he was just a Fifth. Besides, doesn't life
        offer Soul more and more anyway... (a plus
        element) without initiations?

        Why should HK confine Soul to a room?
        Also, this H.I. doctor mastered the lower
        plane "rooms," or else he wouldn't have been
        promoted to the 5th by Klemp. So why doesn't
        Klemp demote these H.I.s and promote (on
        the spot) these lower initiates who have such
        "incredible understanding?" It doesn't work
        that way does it? Instead, HK just wants to
        bitch about everything!

        HK: "This is truly what life is all about.
        Even the ECK Masters find the plus element
        in life. ... There is always one more step
        to go spiritually."

        ME: And that's the "Catch-22" hook (among
        others) that Klemp loves to use. But isn't it,
        also, interesting that Klemp is once again
        demeaning yet another one of his Higher
        Initiates. Thus, what relationship do Higher
        Initiations have with Higher Consciousness?
        None, apparently!

        Prometheus

        ***
        THE H.I. LETTER - JUNE 2009