Re: When Will Klemp Mention Darwin Gross' Death?

  • Gnothe Seauton
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2009
      Eck Rat states the following to justify why Klemp
      Did Not mention the 972nd LEM's, Darwin Gross,
      death (translation):

      "By the way, Harold Klemp does not inform the world
      of the translations of many other souls. For example,
      many souls translated in the Gulf War. Eckankar did
      not provide the world with a detailed list of the names
      of the souls that translated during the Gulf War. It was
      simply not necessary to do so."

      Of course, this is an illogical remark since the NEWS
      media reports these soldiers' deaths.

      However, are any of these soldiers EKists or friends
      and relatives of EKists?

      Wouldn't these soldiers, too, be under the "protection"
      of the All Knowing/All Powerful Mahanta? Those who
      were killed means Klemp wasn't doing his job, or living
      up to his promises! This is WHY Klemp doesn't mention
      (omits) any of these soldier's deaths (translations)
      even though there might be a direct correlation and
      tie-in to ECKists and to the M/LEM. Klemp is turning
      out to be a very minor "god," and a deceiver!

      However, let's get back to Why Klemp Did Not mention
      Darwin's death. This is actually a much different sin of
      omission since Harry knew Darwin personally. Klemp
      worked for Darwin at the ESC and was on DG's Literary
      Council and had meetings with Darwin. Darwin and
      his, then, wife had dinner with Harry and Marge. HK
      was initiated, many times, by Darwin on both the outer
      and inner planes (6-12)!

      I remember reading in Klemp's book "Soul Travelers
      of the Far Country" (Chapter 7) that Darwin was
      postponing making Klemp the LEM on Oct, 1980.
      Klemp said that he was upset with the postponement
      and when he got home he shared the news with his,
      then, first wife Marge. Marge said to Harry, "Why
      can't you be happy with just being an ECK Master?"

      In May or June, 1980 Darwin had given Harry his
      8th initiation. [For some reason (bait & switch?)
      EKists have been led to believe that they can become
      "EK Masters" after receiving the 8th initiation when
      it's actually the 12th initiation that makes them
      "eligible" to become EK Masters (Chapter 12, Shariyat-
      Ki-Sugmad, Book 2)]

      Darwin later (May or June 1981) gave Klemp his
      9th (Soul Travelers of the Far Country, CH 7). That
      means that Darwin, also, gave Klemp the 10th and
      11th initiations and later, (Oct. 22, 1981), the 12th!

      Anyway, this is, also, why Klemp needed to get
      rid of Darwin - so that he could become the Top
      Dog and the Mahanta! He couldn't do that as
      long as Darwin, the Mahanta, was around.

      Well, we don't really know if Darwin was
      actually the "Mahanta" (according to Klemp),
      and Darwin, years later, said that there was
      only one New Age Mahanta and that was
      Twitchell (for the next 1,000 years).

      But Darwin was given a "blue" carnation by
      Gail at the 1971 EWWS. And, every ECKist
      between 1971-1981 believed that Darwin was
      the Mahanta. EKists saw DG (Dap Ren) on
      the High Inner Planes and had "Mahanta"
      ekperiences with him. Thus, Harry had to
      depose Darwin in order to be the TOP DOG
      (Mahanta) and not just a LEM!

      Thus, we Now have more insight into WHY
      Klemp didn't mention Darwin's death. Klemp
      didn't want to take the EK Spotlight off himself.
      He's vindictive, intolerant, lacks empathy, is
      unloving, holds onto grudges and is two faced...
      like the Astral Plane KAL!

      Prometheus

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009
        This message was sent to my email on Sept. 20, 2009--sorry Ratapesce, I just found it as I don't often check my emails . . . I hope you don't mind that I copy and pasted your comments here as they are a follow up to the discussion thread regarding Klemp's silence on Darwin's death. Obviously, Ratapesce finds logic of little use regarding belief in religions and I have to agree with him because there is little or no logic to be found in most religious teachings . . . Anyway, I find Ratapesce's comments interesting and I do agree also that it is his right to believe or follow whatever he wants as long as it is legal to do so! : )

        BTW, I am not angry about eckankar but I am interested in Truth. Eckankar and Klemp are rather amusing to me! LOL!

        Here's the message . . . thank you, Ratapesce:

        Hello Mish,

        First I thank you for your response to my post. I am glad someone actually took the time to read it and consider its contents. The following is my response to whay you wrote.

        I am open to anything and everything. Matter of fact I have been criticized, laughed at, ridiculed and who kinows what else during my lifetime. This has just made me stronger and has allowed me to truly know what I believe in. Only when someone tries very hard to challenge one's faith can one truly discover what they truly believe in. In my case I am a firm believer of Eckankar and I will do so for the rest of my life. What other people believe is really up to them. As Mother Teresa said "in the end it was never between you and them. It was always between you and God". So who one chooses God to be is up to them. As for me I know Sugmad, the Mahanta and Eckankar are for me. You have to decide what is right for you. I can not tell you what to do in that respect.

        You mention the truth about Klemp and to rationalize what is not really apparent due in part to Klemp's silence... it is really an org. created and based on lies. I have never tried to rationalize Eckankar or anything associtaed with Eckankar. A religion must be experienced, not rationalized. The mind uses logic to rationalize. This is the trap many philosophies fall into. They try to rationalize everything and soon realize that a lot of things just don't make any sense. Is Eckankar based on lies? Does anyone really know the true fabric of the universe? Does anyone really know the origins of man? Does anyone truly know why George Bush went to war against Iraq? Does anyone really know if the September 11, 2001 bombing was a done by AL-Qaeda or some other organization? What may appear to be truth today may appear to be a lie tomorrow and vice versa. Only a select few really know what occurs and I am not one of them. So I do not spend my energies trying to rationalize Religion or Christianity or Judaism or Eckankar or Islam or ATOM. It's really up to the individual what they want to believe in.

        You do not accept my statement that Darwin is free to do what he wants to do and that Soul is free to do what it wants to do and Darwin is free to do whatever he wants to do. The following is one of my experiences. A few years ago I had a heart attack. There I lay on the hospital bed being operated on. I wake up and I am talking to the Mahanta. The Mahanta asks me what I want to do. I reply I want to raise my children. I want to be there for my children and be their father. Shortly thereafter I wake up and the surgeon tells me I had a heart attack. I was surprised by what he said. A couple of years later a Higher Initiate in Eckankar informed me I was supposed to die during my heart attack. But I did not die. Instead I chose to live. The Mahanta allowed me to live even though my time was up and I should have translated. So you see as Soul we are free to do what we want. Of course that choice to live has responsibilities. Nothing is free. So you see as Soul we are free to choose what we want. We have free will. I read in a book once that a certain yogi was talking to his disciples. He then sat down and informed them his time was up. He layed down and translated. So you see some souls do know when they will die. He knew ahead of time when his time was up. It is very possible that Darwin knew when he was translating.

        You make the following statement:
        "Those Wonderful Eck Masters they age and die. Of course, those wonderful eck masters never existed--hence they don't change or die . . . they never lived!!" Have you mentioned this to members of ATOM. So they use Boucharan Masters and not Eck Masters. They look like the same Masters to me. Maybe they do exist and maybe they don't exist. Would you believe me if I told you I actually spoke to a few of them in my dreams? Would you call me a nut case? You see we all have different experiences. Just because you have never met anyone does not mean they don't exist. I never met Stephen Harper. But I believe he exists.

        Then you state Klemp certainly hasn't slowed the aging process. On planet earth we all have physical bodies. Paul Twitchell had a physical body. I have a physical body and Harold Klemp has a physical body. Any powers that we have should be used wisely. If someone is able to change their body such that it does not get old, then good for them. How many humans do you know that will never die? It's only a physical body. Maybe the human race was designed to have a physical body which gets old and dies? Maybe Klemp's body is attacked by the Kal and can only take so much? Maybe Paul Twitchell's body was also attacked by the Kal and it got old too? Maybe Darwin's body got attacked by the Kal and got old too? The point is who really cares if anyone can make their bodies immortal? I believe my soul is immortal and that is all that counts. My physical body is only temporary.

        Overall I sense that you are upset at Eckankar and at Harold Klemp. One of the fundamental principles of any true religion is the Golden Heart. Eckankar makes reference to the Golden Heart all the time. Give Love to all and hatred to none. Harold Klemp does not wish anyone any harm. Fact is Darwin left Eckankar many years ago. He left long before I joined Eckankar. So I can truly say I know very little of Darwin. I googled his name a few times just to see what he was doing. I found the website of ATOM.org. I read what was in it and then left. I concluded Darwin found his own path and I was happy for him

        Now we come to when Klemp will mention Darwin's death. I have no idea if Harold Klemp will ever make a public statement concerning the death of Darwin Gross. If it makes you feel better Wikipedia states Darwin Gross died on March 8, 2008. I hope that makes you feel better. Now maybe we can all be happy and try to get along as a species. The Kal is very good at manipulating us and testing us. Do you see the tricks of the Kal? The Kal is very,very good at what it does. Everytime someone has a negative emotion it is because the Kal was able to get to them. Imagine if you were a true God Realized Master. Would anything really get to you? Would you get angry?
        Think about this and then you will see how the Kal plays tricks with us and tries to fool us. The trick is to get to a point where the Kal can't affect you anymore. Now this is very hard to do. It is almost impossible to do. But we try anyway.

        So be cool, get down and stay loose, bro. It isn''t worth getting upset about. The whole physical un iverse is one huge computer program called the Matrix and Kal Niranjan or the Devil or whatever name you want to give it created this computer program. The sooner you realize this the better it will be for you. Try rationalizing that just for fun. You want a real challenge, try rationalizing the Matrix we live in. Very soon you will see the tricks of the Kal Niranjan.

        Be cool, hang loose and stay calm, bro. And whatever you do, don't get angry.

        Baraka Bashad,

        Ratapesce.

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 8, 2009
          Hello Mish and All,
          This so-called Eckist, Ratapesce, is the
          typical delusional religious follower!

          I'll reply to his illogical comments below
          Mish's.

          Prometheus

          RATAPESCE WROTE:

          Hello Mish,

          First I thank you for your response to my post. I am glad someone
          actually took the time to read it and consider its contents. The following
          is my response to what you wrote.

          I am open to anything and everything.

          Matter of fact I have been criticized, laughed at, ridiculed and who
          knows what else during my lifetime.

          This has just made me stronger and has allowed me to truly know
          what I believe in.

          P- It has closed your mind and
          made you more delusional via
          your ego protecting your little
          "self" and your little world with
          rationalizations. No religion has
          ever worked for the real Spiritual
          Truth-Seeker! Religions are the
          "Easy Way" for those who like to
          pretend "as if" they are above others
          with initiations, etc.

          Only when someone tries very hard to challenge one's faith can one
          truly discover what they truly believe in. In my case I am a firm believer
          of Eckankar and I will do so for the rest of my life. What other people
          believe is really up to them. As Mother Teresa said "in the end it was
          never between you and them. It was always between you and God".

          P- But Klemp is not God, although, he
          does claim to be higher than Mother
          Teresa's 4th Mental Plane "God."

          So who one chooses God to be is up to them. As for me I know
          Sugmad, the Mahanta and Eckankar are for me. You have to decide
          what is right for you. I can not tell you what to do in that respect.

          P- Well, it Not another manmade religion!
          Hpwever his first statement is illogical.
          An Eckist is Not permitted to be "open
          to anything and everything," especially,
          after the 2nd initiation! And, there are
          Guidelines and Training requirements
          which limit what a chela or H.I. can say
          and do! BTW-What ever happened to
          Eckankar's religious promise (Bait and
          Switch) of Spiritual Freedom and Self-
          Mastery in THIS lifetime? Why hasn't
          Klemp "speeded-up" initiations by now
          and removed the glass ceiling of the
          7th initiation by now?

[...]

          P- Ratapesce is "rationalizing" now! I don't
          think he understands the definition of the
          word rationalize. Experiencing a religion
          is to "rationalize!" Look at the Myth, etc.
          etc.! And, what does the truth of the Universe
          have to do with a conman like Twitchell
          lying? Nothing! This guy, Rata, has his
          head stuck in the sand. He doesn't care
          about Truth if it becomes too inconvenient
          or cause him to actually have to think!

[...]

          P- Rata is speculating about Darwin. He's already
          said that he doesn't "know" what others know (the
          experts like Klemp). What Rata doesn't realize is
          that the "Mahanta" he was talking to was himself
          (Soul)! I know this because Twit created the Mahanta
          title for himself in Jan. 1969. BTW- If he was supposed
          to die (according to the H.I.) and Rata chose to live
          then who was in charge? He says that the Mahanta
          allowed him to live, but then he states that Soul is
          free to do what "we" want. Rata sounds confused.
          FYI- It's true that "Nothing is free" in Eckankar...
          including the maintaining of one's initiations!

          I read in a book once that a certain yogi was talking to his disciples.
          He then sat down and informed them his time was up. He layed down
          and translated. So you see some souls do know when they will die.
          He knew ahead of time when his time was up. It is very possible that
          Darwin knew when he was translating.

          P- Good one! However this wasn't
          the case for Twitchell... the 1st LEM/M.
          Twitchell died before he could appoint
          a replacement! Therefore, Twitchell
          wasn't even as "high" in consciousness
          as a yogi!

          You (Mish) make the following statement:
          "Those Wonderful Eck Masters they age and die. Of course, those
          wonderful eck masters never existed--hence they don't change or
          die . . . they never lived!!"

          Have you mentioned this to members of ATOM. So they use Boucharan
          Masters and not Eck Masters. They look like the same Masters to me.
          Maybe they do exist and maybe they don't exist.

          Would you believe me if I told you I actually spoke to a few of them
          in my dreams? Would you call me a nut case?

          You see we all have different experiences. Just because you have never
          met anyone does not mean they don't exist. I never met Stephen Harper.
          But I believe he exists.

          P- The EK Masters are fictional characters
          that Twit created. This is why there is only
          one female EK Master out of thousands of
          fictional "Masters." So what if you "dreamed"
          of seeing them. When one looks at their pictures
          and reads about them with a desire to speak
          to them or see them one will dream of them!
          You've programmed your mind to expect and
          desire this. I've dreamed of them too when
          I was in EK! Big deal! I self-hypnotized myself
          by focusing upon them. BTW- Just because
          we've never met doesn't mean you don't exist
          in matter, energy, space, or time, however,
          these fictional EK masters and angels, and
          Mickey Mouse, etc. only exist in our thoughts,
          dreams, or minds. Wait, Mickey was a bad
          example... I've actually had my picture taken
          with him versus 500 year old Rebazar!
          BTW- ATOM and MSIA are just copies of
          the false teachings of Eckankar which is
          itself a copy of the false Sant Mat (living
          Master) teachings.

[...]

          P- WOW! That's a lot of "maybes!" What about
          500 year old Rebazar who has "never died?"
          Klemp is supposed to be the bestest and highest
          Mahanta ever! So, why's he aging this rapidly!
          BTW- Chelas shouldn't be second guessing the
          Mahanta with "maybe" this or "maybe" that.
          As a former H.I. you should take my advice
          on that one. You said, "Who really cares if
          anyone can make their body immortal?"
          You should care because Eckankar is held
          together with the glue of Belief and Faith in
          the 500 year old living Torchbearer... Rebazar
          Tarzs! He's the fill-in LEM for Sudar Singh
          so that Paul could become the 971st LEM,
          and Rebazar filled-in again after Twit died
          until Gail could have Darwin given the title.
          And, "if" all of this isn't true then none of
          the rest is as well. Thus, Klemp is Not a Mahanta
          and your religion is as false as all the others...
          maybe (probably) more so!

          Overall I sense that you are upset at Eckankar and at Harold Klemp. One of the
          fundamental principles of any true religion is the Golden Heart. Eckankar makes
          reference to the Golden Heart all the time. Give Love to all and hatred to none.
          Harold Klemp does not wish anyone any harm. Fact is Darwin left Eckankar many
          years ago. He left long before I joined Eckankar. So I can truly say I know
          very little of Darwin. I googled his name a few times just to see what he was
          doing. I found the website of ATOM.org. I read what was in it and then left. I
          concluded Darwin found his own path and I was happy for him.

          P- Have you been reading "The Way
          of Eckankar Series" of Lectures that
          have been posted here on ESA? Paul
          stated that Love and Wisdom were
          of the lower planes and that the focus
          s/b on the Ultimate and Not upon
          the aspects and attributes of God.
          Besides, this "Golden Heart" talk
          is actually referring to the 4th Astral
          Heart chakra which is even lower
          that the 6th Astral Tisra Til chakra.
          HK's taking his chelas backwards!
          BTW-Why is Klemp fearful of mentioning
          Darwin since he's dead? Can't he say
          something nice. Darwin did give HK
          many initiations... probably the 6-12!
          Actually, it's become too late for Klemp
          to say anything now. Too much time
          has gone by. It does show that Klemp
          holds onto grudges (Anger) even when
          he has gotten the upper hand.

          Now we come to when Klemp will mention Darwin's death.

          I have no idea if Harold Klemp will ever make a public statement
          concerning the death of Darwin Gross.

          If it makes you feel better Wikipedia states Darwin Gross died on March 8, 2008.
          I hope that makes you feel better. Now maybe we can all be happy and try to get
          along as a species. The Kal is very good at manipulating us and testing us.

          Do you see the tricks of the Kal? The Kal is very, very good at what it does.
          Everytime someone has a negative emotion it is because the Kal was able
          to get to them.

          P- The KAL rules all lower plane
          religions and Eckankar is lower
          plane. The EK Books, Talks, Tapes,
          CDs, Jewelry, Donations, ID Cards
          with Numbers and Titles, the RESA
          Hierarchy with positions etc. are
          all of the Lower Planes and KAL
          rules these Planes and tricks those
          in religions! You're right... it's his
          job and he does it well! KAL has
          tricked you, again, blinded you
          to the Truth! You (Soul) will never
          be "free" with the Middleman Mahanta
          codependency.

          Imagine if you were a true God Realized Master. Would anything really
          get to you? Would you get angry?

          P- Klemp gets angry! And, it's
          more than tough love when it
          involves Darwin's death, or a
          non-Eckist like that "Third"
          Temporary Postal Clerk that
          HK had never met!

          Think about this and then you will see how the Kal plays tricks with us and
          tries to fool us. The trick is to get to a point where the Kal can't affect you
          anymore. Now this is very hard to do. It is almost impossible to do. But we try
          anyway.

          P- Yes, yes! We know that Darwin died
          on March 8, 2008, however, most Eckists
          don't! What's funny is that "you" don't see
          the tricks of the KAL or his agent Klemp!
          Klemp was the real Black Magician when
          he tricked Darwin. HK mentions, in his
          Autobiography, that it was his idea to
          meet with Darwin at the ESC where he
          worked in a Sound Proofed Dark Room
          to discuss the transition plans with Darwin.
          The room had been Sound Proofed prior
          to Eckankar buying/renting the building.
          Klemp mentions that, Darwin "hesitated"
          when he found out that it was a Sound
          Proofed Dark Room (No Light and Sound)...
          get it? However, Klemp told him that it
          would be more private to discuss the LEM
          transition details there. BTW-You will have
          to go to Soul Travelers of the Far Country
          (Ch. 7) to see that this room was also Sound
          Proofed. Klemp omits this detail in his
          "Autobiography of a Modern Profit." LOL!
          Anyway, HK realized the implications
          of sharing this "Sound Proof" detail, along
          with the Dark Room detail after-the-fact.
          Thus, he did a rewrite in his Autobiography
          to cover-up this tidbit of truth. Check it
          out for yourself!

          FYI- Klemp got "angry" with that Third
          Temporary Postal Clerk in the 09/2003
          H.I. Letter! Joan was at the Post Office to
          check on a package and didn't want to show
          her I.D., first, before the "Third" fill-in
          clerk went to look for it. Why should he
          look for a package when the customer
          might not have their ID with them... this
          would violate The Law of Economy! Plus,
          neither Joan or Harry realized this or the
          fact that this was a "test" for both of them
          that they Failed! Notice that Klemp mentions
          twice that there were "THREE" fill-in clerks.
          Thus, The Principle of the Threes was
          over-looked as well! Anyhow, Joan got
          all huffy and felt insulted that he didn't
          bow down to her (as they do at the ESC).
          She told Harold about the incident when
          she got home and he got angry and ended
          up writing about it (according to Joan's
          version) in the 09/2003 H.I. Letter. HK was
          angry that Joan's ego was, seemingly, insulted.
          This effect cause HK to write some mean-
          spirited things about the clerk (whom he
          had never met) and shared these feelings
          in the 09/2003 H.I. Letter. Thus, this is
          written proof, in Klemp's own words, that
          he is neither God-Realized or a Master
          Mahanta since he showed ANGER! Read
          it and see for yourself! it's in the FILES.

          So be cool, get down and stay loose, bro. It isn''t worth getting
          upset about. The whole physical universe is one huge computer
          program called the Matrix

          and Kal Niranjan or the Devil or whatever name you want to give
          it created this computer program. The sooner you realize this the
          better it will be for you.

          Try rationalizing that just for fun. You want a real challenge, try
          rationalizing the Matrix we live in. Very soon you will see the tricks
          of the Kal Niranjan.

          P- Actually, in the Shariyat Book 2 index,
          PT has the Devil and Satan listed and
          mentions that this is the KAL... the "God"
          that the 2nd and 4th Plane religions worship
          (Eckankar included). Page 385, in Klemp's
          Autobiography, states this fact. Thus, it's
          Not "whatever name you want to call it."
          It's what you, as an EKist, and as a "follower"
          of Klemp (the LEM/M) calls it!

          BTW- Try living in Reality and with Truth
          versus rationalizing. I'm thinking that the
          word that you were looking for was "imagining"
          (or visualizing) the Matrix versus "rationalizing"
          the Matrix. But, you are correct that it does
          help to pretend and rationalize when dealing
          with mythological religious dogma, distortions,
          embellishments, and their hierarchy (The RESA
          goon squad/police) in order to control their
          gullible, fearful, trusting, and dreamy believers.
          Eckists "need" a religion and the Ruhani Satsang/
          New Age mindset with Twitchell's twist is
          as good as any. That's what makes it sad
          that you've fallen for the scam of religion
          in, yet, another lifetime!

          Be cool, hang loose and stay calm, bro. And whatever you do, don't get angry.

          P- Ditto back at you! However,
          I don't think "Mish" is a "bro".... bro!

          Ratapesce.

          mishmisha wrote:

> [...]
          > death, it is a sin of omission.
          >
          > You have not offered any logical explanation to the question
          > "when will Klemp mention Darwin Gross' Death"--however,
          > you offer as evidence the delusional thinking that eckists develop
          > when trying to make sense out of nonsense, and the pity is this
          > is exactly what Klemp and eckankar promotes and expects from
          > its followers. Logical thinking is something that cannot be used in
          > eckankar . . . at all! It is a nutty belief system.
          >
          > Your comments actually make me feel very sad! But I hope you
          > will hang around and keep reading. Check out the archives and if
          > you become a member you can also access the files. Don't worry
          > that by joining, we'd consider you to be a former eckist like
          > most of us. We do have a few eckists who read and post. You
          > certainly are free to enter and learn. Perhaps, one day you will

        • ctecvie
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 16, 2009
            > This message was sent to my email on Sept. 20, 2009--sorry Ratapesce, I just found it as I don't often check my emails . . . I hope you don't mind that I copy and pasted your comments here as they are a follow up to the discussion thread regarding Klemp's silence on Darwin's death. Obviously, Ratapesce finds logic of little use regarding belief in religions and I have to agree with him because there is little or no logic to be found in most religious teachings . . . Anyway, I find Ratapesce's comments interesting and I do agree also that it is his right to believe or follow whatever he wants as long as it is legal to do so! : )

            ******Hi Mish,

            Thanks for posting this! I find Ratapesce's comments also interesting and so typical of a religious follower!. I wanted to post this earlier but got distracted, but here it is, eventually!

            ******I agree because anger would be wasted as eckankar won't go away but I do believe that information about the dark side of eckankar is absolutely necessary as the ekkies tend to describe eckankar as a path of pure love, which it isn't! So, see more comments below

            > Here's the message . . . thank you, Ratapesce:

            > Hello Mish,

            > First I thank you for your response to my post. I am glad someone actually took the time to read it and consider its contents. The following is my response to whay you wrote.>
            I am open to anything and everything. Matter of fact I have been criticized, laughed at, ridiculed and who knows what else during my lifetime. This has just made me stronger and has allowed me to truly know what I believe in. Only when someone tries very hard to challenge one's faith can one truly discover what they truly believe in.

            ******That is sad - but it's certainly not only ekkies who have to endure ridiculisation in their lifetime! I agree though that this kind of experience makes us stronger.

            *****I keep wondering every time somebody talks about god like that, would god really be so interested in what we think?? Doesn't he (or she, or it) have better things to do? I do agree that belief is a very personal thing. I believe in life and its wonders; there is so much to be grateful for! No need for a god in this respect. Furthermore, I have accepted that not every question can be answered and that some don't even require an answer. However, that's what religions are trying all the time - seeking answers and thus keeping the flock - and their money - close to the master! LOL!

            ****** Yeah, as Mish said - that's the point! You don't question eckankar when you'd better! Then, of course, it would fall apart. That's why it's gross to even mention the mind! LOL!

            ****** And the trap the ekkies and the followers of other religions fall into too! It's just the other way round - they fall into the trap of not questioning at all!

            ****** How important is knowing the absolute truth to all these questions, and what exactly is the "absolute truth"? Doesn't it quite depend on your personal truth/point of view?

            ******I think that not even a select few know it - for me, for a start, there are no "select few"! That's why I don't spend my energy in following any religion and their "masters". Masters are everywhere - in my work and private environment, as colleagues and friends, and I can learn from them anywhere and everywhere. No need to follow fictitional masters and spending money on religious organisations!

            ****** Wow, all the "what he/it wants to do"s make one a bit confused, don't they! LOL!

            ****** Now I'd really like to know how this HI could know that you were supposed to die?? Was he there?? Somebody I knew some time ago told me about a similar experience where she could choose to either go back and live or just leave for good. The conclusion I have drawn is that there might be incidents in life which I've come to call "points of translation", as opposite to "a point of no return". When an individual hits a point of translation, they can still choose what they want while at the point of no return, they have to go.

            ****** See above. I don't think we (=what you call "Soul") can do what we want, not always.

            ******Not in all instances, no. I think we have free will within the limits of what we are and what our mission is, which experiences we need for a !greater good! (or for our own good).

            ******Well, maybe they did, and maybe they didn't! Who can say? I wouldn't dare make such a sweeping statement - but well, as you are an ekkie and have all the higher wisdom, of course you can! LOL!

            ****** Not necessary, as I'm fairly sure that Mish doesn't believe in Atom either! So don't I! LOL! I can live my life without any master except the ones I encounter in my everyday life!

            ******This has nothing to do with being a nutcase or not, in my view. Of course you see the beings your path requires you see. If you really believe in something and are following a path earnestly, of course you will end up encountering the beings your path is dealing with! This phenomenon is plain and simply a psychological reality and nothing else. Meeting or not meeting personalities whose existence is proven (as is Stephen Harper's) is a whole different thing, compared with fictitional masters nobody ever heard of and who are a reality only within eckankar. Claiming that people like Rami Nuri are eck masters doesn't prove anything - who else outside of ekkiekar could certify this?

            ****** Yeah, and look at Rebbie Tarzs! He doesn't appear a day older than 46, and then he is 500 years old or older! Maybe this has to do with the fact that nobody has ever seen Rebbie other than in dreams and ekkie experiences! Show me anybody who has seen Rebbie in physical reality! Thus it is easy to say Rebbie is 500 years old, and look at him when you are confronted with good old (in the true sense of the word!) Harry in his physical body! Accept that eckankar can't prove what they are claiming because Klemp is about 66 and looks every day like it and even older than that!

            ****** Again, look at Rebbie Tarzs! And eckankar does claim that the bodies of the ekkie masters don't age - too bad that Harry can't prove this with his own body!

            ******Yeah, and who is Kal by the way? Everything that's bad is ascribed to the dealings of Kal. Poor guy, he always gets the blame whereas suggie is always the good guy! LOL! Of course we have bodies that get old and die, it's a well and widely known fact! LOL! Again, how about this claim of eckankar that the bodies of the masters don't get old? It's really (Re)bizarre. LOL!

            ****** You "sense"? Did you get that on the inner? LOL! As we all were once part of the organisation we feel we have the right to speak out. This has nothing to do with being upset. Of course, shortly after leaving eckankar, I felt like a fool of having been duped so much! This has changed over time and now I'm just leading my happy life without any restrictions!

            ****** Yeah, another psychological reality is "talk most about what you don't have"! Eckankar is not about love, not at all. It's about power, membership and money!

            ****** Is that so? Did you ever read Harry wishing the wrath of the eck over all those who might influence ekkies into leaving eckankar? Well, Harry certainly can't take a joke in this case!

            ****** Well, it's your choice what you spend your time on ... LOL!

            ****** Ratapesce, it's not a question if it makes Mish, or anyone else for that part, feel better. You're talking in circles around the real issue: Darwin was the MAHANTA, THE LIVING ECK MASTER at the time, and he was SEEN, RESPECTED and WORSHIPPED AS SUCH and CALLED that. Now don't you find it odd that, even if Darwin "fell from grace" later, Harry isn't inclined to lose even a few words about that? Well, we all know that eckankar wants to make the "fall from grace" forgotten, but it can't be eradicated. There are too many people in eckankar who remember - and pass on the information, even involuntarily because it's strictly forbidden to mention Darwin's name officially. Plus, Darwin was Harry's "master" who initiated him!

            ******Why should we do that? How much fun is it living a life of a so-called god realised master, without any emotions and far away from living a fulfilled life? Doesn't god-realised rather mean that everything worth living is removed from you? How could we serve life by living in such circumstances?

            ******Yeah yeah the kal the kal - what a bad guy!! And how easy it is to credit him with all the negative! LOL!

            ******A typical ekkie reaction ... you all know what is "good" and "bad" and what is worth getting upset about or not, do you? What arrogance! As the "chosen people" you must know what life is all about indeed! Do you have any scientific proof that the physical universe is as you describe it? If so, please let me know - for the time being, I rather suspect that it's all speculation and that you got it "on the inner". LOL! First of all, I'd suggest you separate fact from fiction and don't take all your inner experiences at face value!

            ****** And blah ... :-) thanks for all the hot air! LOL!

            > Baraka Bashad,
            Ratapesce
            ****** Yeah, and cheers to you too! :-D