Re: So... What Happens Now?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2009
      Hello Ionwakome,
      My belief is being One with the Holy
      Spirit and seeing myself, as Soul, in an
      ever changing private (individual) belief
      system (my own religion).

      I admire Buddha, but not the religion.
      Thus I would not align myself with a
      religion. There is secular philosophy
      that makes more sense than religion.

      Twitchell was correct, only once, and
      that concerned his early view of himself
      as being The Cliff Hanger. Everyone should
      create their own religion and be the sole
      member of that religion.

      Otherwise, it's pointless, after so many
      lifetimes, to follow a large group consciousness
      and the beliefs of religious "leaders" who
      create guidelines, dogma, and busy work
      to distract their dazed and confused, mind-
      numbed and fearful followers. It's the "Easy
      Way" for the religionists and scammers like
      Klemp and Company. I say, No thanks! I'm
      stronger than that! Soul is Divine.

      It takes awhile to "let go" of religion and
      of the "experts" and so-called "Masters,"
      but One has to discover their own inner
      Star.

      Prometheus

      lonwakome wrote:

      Now that the Eck honeymoon is over,
      where are you in your belief system?

      I know that you are all spiritual beings -
      that goes without saying - if you had
      to align yourself with a religion, what
      would that be?

      After coming out of my own cult experience,
      I was totally turned off to anything that even
      remotely resembled religion.

      It took me a long time to even sort out what
      I considered to be Truths, and even a longer
      time to have the courage to risk putting those
      Truth concepts into a religion. So I'm curious
      about where others are at... I mean, I'm looking
      at process here...