So... What Happens Now?

  • lonwakome
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 7:33 PM
      Now that the Eck honeymoon is over, where are you in your belief system? I know that you are all spiritual beings - that goes without saying - if you had to align yourself with a religion, what would that be? After coming out of my own cult experience, I was totally turned off to anything that even remotely resembled religion. It took me a long time to even sort out what I considered to be Truths, and even a longer time to have the courage to risk putting those Truth concepts into a religion. So I'm curious about where others are at...
      I mean, I'm looking at process here...
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7 6:06 PM
        Hello Ionwakome,
        My belief is being One with the Holy
        Spirit and seeing myself, as Soul, in an
        ever changing private (individual) belief
        system (my own religion).

        I admire Buddha, but not the religion.
        Thus I would not align myself with a
        religion. There is secular philosophy
        that makes more sense than religion.

        Twitchell was correct, only once, and
        that concerned his early view of himself
        as being The Cliff Hanger. Everyone should
        create their own religion and be the sole
        member of that religion.

        Otherwise, it's pointless, after so many
        lifetimes, to follow a large group consciousness
        and the beliefs of religious "leaders" who
        create guidelines, dogma, and busy work
        to distract their dazed and confused, mind-
        numbed and fearful followers. It's the "Easy
        Way" for the religionists and scammers like
        Klemp and Company. I say, No thanks! I'm
        stronger than that! Soul is Divine.

        It takes awhile to "let go" of religion and
        of the "experts" and so-called "Masters,"
        but One has to discover their own inner
        Star.

        Prometheus