Re: When Will Klemp Update His "Official" Photo?

  • noneckster
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009
      It's kind of like the Emperor's New Skin. He's probably counting on the same tired story, that "I'm just pretending to be just like you." lol I wonder if his corpse like look is a preview of Halloween. Although, it's interesting that everyone ages differently. It is probably mostly genetic. You'd think though that the m/lem would have the best genes of all. I guess the last three are very much lacking. Heart disease, alcoholic/addictive, poor immune system, to name a few. Oh and Schizoid Delusional mental illness, etc.

      Non eckster ; )