These Approved EK "Stories" Are Misinterpreted!

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2009
      The following excerpt tells volumes
      about the limiting and restricted
      mindset that EKists accept as part
      of their religious dogma. It seems
      that Eckists can only "experience"
      a few seconds of "God's love."

      Suzanne (the MC) said:
      'My wish [to experience Divine Love] was
      [finally] granted [by the Mahanta], and for
      a brief moment I was allowed to experience
      God's love directly. It was all that I had hoped,
      and I realized that I deserve more than just
      a toad [Klemp]!' "She, then, urged the audience
      to ask themselves, 'What do I REALLY want?"'

      However, was this really a "direct"
      experience since it was via the M/
      LEM? And, why was this "love" coming
      from "God" versus SUGMAD? Okay,
      let's say that this "God" and Sugmad
      are one and the same. Why does
      anyone, especially spiritually advanced
      Eckists (lol), ALWAYS need Klemp's
      intervention? How does Co-dependency
      equate to being Spiritually Free or
      Spiritually Advanced and with Self-
      Mastery?

      BTW- Was Suzanne's "brief moment"
      of experiencing "Divine Love" the same
      as God-Realization? It's a wonder she
      didn't feel compelled to jump off a
      bridge, etc. like Klemp!

      After leaving ECKankar, and removing
      myself from the muck and mire of the
      limiting and restricted EK dogma, I too
      had a Divine experience, but it lasted
      for about 36 hours versus a "brief moment."
      For a day and a half I experience total
      contentment! The experience gave a
      gentle and expanded clarity that was
      multifaceted and layered with insights
      into and understanding. There was a
      sense of Oneness with the Holy Spirit
      and a Unity and Harmony with all things.
      Not until leaving ECKankar, and the Co-
      dependent M/LEM mindset behind, was
      it possible to experience this purity of
      Truth and of the REAL.

      Here's more from the seminar which
      includes two stories from the MC.

      As mentioned before, these detailed
      notes were taken by an ECKist who
      lives in the area, and who attended
      the entire seminar. Some of her
      comments are based upon simple
      observations that only attendees
      could experience.

      "The evening session for the 2009
      Eck Springtime Seminar was held
      in Salon D on the 3rd floor in the
      Hilton Hotel. The room was jam
      packed. One ESC official came on
      stage, before the session began,
      to urge everyone to move toward
      the center to free up seats near the
      aisles."

      [ME]: In my early years that would
      always irk me and I would ignore
      the orders and not move. I came
      early and liked my aisle seat, (behind
      an unoccupied reserved one). I would
      have a direct view of the speakers.
      Why should irresponsible late comers
      get the best seats? Let the procrastinators
      sit in the back of the room, or stand
      along the back wall, (nowadays they
      can be directed to the overflow room)!
      What it comes down to is that everyone
      should be FREE to sit where they want.
      What happened to Spiritual Freedom and
      to Freedom of Choice? Could this be
      another hint (by the EK) and "Golden-
      Tongued Wisdom" that ECKists have
      ignored for years?

      "Although the number of attendees was
      SMALL, compared with attendees at the
      2008 EK Worldwide Seminar, the ESC
      official did mention that there were MORE
      people in attendance at the Saturday
      evening session than they had anticipated."

      [ME]: That doesn't make sense! Harry, the
      Modern Day Prophet, should "know" and
      "anticipate" anything and everything! Didn't
      the ESC count the number of pre-registered
      people, and "know" how many locals would
      come for Harry's Saturday Evening talk? I'm
      thinking there's more to it than this. The
      ESC, and Klemp, were caught in a Catch-22
      (karmic event). The Hilton, Salon D, was too
      small and the Convention Center was too
      big (and costly). Perhaps, Klemp should
      have channeled "Goldie Locks" in order
      to find the venue that was "just right!"

      "The MC for the evening was Suzanne
      Percoskie. Suzanne began by telling
      a story where she was asked, by the
      Mahanta, 'What do you REALLY want?'

      She replied, 'I want to experience love.'
      Later, she saw a toad and kissed it, thinking
      that the toad represented a 'prince' for her.
      Of course, nothing happened.

      The next day the Mahanta asked her again,
      'Is that ALL you want?' She said, 'I want to
      experience Divine Love.'

      Her wish was granted, and for a brief moment,
      she was allowed to experience God's love
      directly. It was all that she had hoped, and
      she realized, 'I deserve more than just a toad!'
      She urged the audience to ask themselves,
      'What do I REALLY want?'"

      [ME]: This reminded me of a movie where
      Brandon Frazer had "wishes" granted by the
      Devil. The Devil took different forms and one
      was that of a beautiful woman. He had to be
      very precise with his wishes or the Devil would
      trick him and twist the positive wishes into
      negative results. Is Klemp a Genie, or a Devil?
      And, is Suzanne that delusional that she would
      kiss a toad (for real) or was this just a dream?
      It's unclear!

      Actually, Suzanne misinterpreted the message
      that "Soul" provided her. Klemp is the "Toad"
      representing earthly limitations, initiations,
      and desires. She (Soul), as the Prince/Princess,
      represents the Divine. She IS, already, what
      she seeks!

      "A group of Eck musicians played an upbeat
      version of Amazing Grace next... One of the
      guitar players sang."

      [ME]: Was that Amazing Grace or Amazing HU?
      In reality, "Amazing HU" is a pirated version of
      "Amazing Grace!"

      "Suzanne returned to the stage to tell another
      story. She said that her car key snapped into
      two pieces suddenly a few days ago, AND she
      had left her cell phone at work, so she couldn't
      call anyone for help. (I remember this incident,
      which she told about on FACEBOOK very recently).
      She went into a nearby shop, where she asked
      if they had any Crazy Glue, a very strong
      household glue that is commonly used in the
      U.S. to fix things. They didn't have any, and the
      clerk told her that it wouldn't work on a car key,
      she tried it anyway. Suzanne was, then, advised
      to call a locksmith, which she did through AAA
      (automotive club). In 15 minutes, she had a new
      key made and was able to drive home.

      She noticed that this incident had highlighted
      a fear of hers, the fear of being stranded and
      not able to get home. She realized that she had
      the Mahanta's help all along. 'The Mahanta's has
      your back,' she said."

      [ME]: Actually, it sounds more like AAA has her back!

      This is a "Waking Dream." Klemp (the Mahanta)
      represents the "Crazy Glue" that Can't Fix KEY
      elements in Soul's (her) journey on the road of life.
      The "clerk" was Soul (via Golden-Tongued Wisdom)
      pointing out the errors of her thinking (beliefs) and
      AAA represented the Holy Spirit (unlocking Truth),
      as well as, Soul's (her) relationship with IT. This
      Waking Dream (and Golden-Tongued Wisdom)
      points out that Suzanne refused, at first, to listen
      to Soul (the clerk) concerning the "Crazy Glue"
      (Klemp). And, there is No Need for a middleman
      Mahanta (Crazy Glue) since HK won't/can't "Fix"
      all that he claims, or that people think he can "fix."
      Her "fear of being stranded and not making it home"
      is telling her that ECKankar will leave her "stranded"
      in the lower worlds and Will Not help her (Soul),
      from this point on, to return to the Ocean of Love
      and Mercy.

      [End of Part 2]

      Prometheus
    • Non ekster
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 22, 2009
        Prometheus,

        I would have to agree with you about the "As If" Fake Love that eckists claim to feel. It is always conditional. Often, I have had the same profound sense of Beingness and Contentment that was Beauty personified, kind of like when you look into the eyes of a wild tiger, or glimpse the serene expanse of the sky beyond the horizon. It is difficult to put into words. You certainly don't need to say I felt it through my Kult Leader, Klemp.

        I liked what you said:

        "After leaving ECKankar, and removing
        > myself from the muck and mire of the
        > limiting and restricted EK dogma, I too
        > had a Divine experience, but it lasted
        > for about 36 hours versus a "brief moment."
        > For a day and a half I experience total
        > contentment! The experience gave a
        > gentle and expanded clarity that was
        > multifaceted and layered with insights
        > into and understanding. There was a
        > sense of Oneness with the Holy Spirit
        > and a Unity and Harmony with all things.
        > Not until leaving ECKankar, and the Co-
        > dependent M/LEM mindset behind, was
        > it possible to experience this purity of
        > Truth and of the REAL. "

        In addition, my experience (vs. eksperience) was/is usually Non theistic, as it is beyond words and conceptions. Even the word Beauty does not have the same meaning, because it is All Inclusive. I could never truly experience this in eckankar org. Eckankar is extremely divisive and smothering.

        The kind of experience you describe (The experience gave a
        > gentle and expanded clarity that was
        > multifaceted and layered with insights
        > into and understanding.) is what led me AWAY from eckankar, not toward it.

        Non Eckster ; )

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 23, 2009
          Hello Non ekster and All,
          I agree that many EKists mistake conditional
          love for unconditional love. In the one story
          (below) that the MC, Suzanne, told she was
          "wishing to experience Divine Love." However,
          often EKists don't realize Their own Divinity
          as Soul. Isn't it true that Soul is Divine and
          IS One with the Holy Spirit!

          Therefore, all one has to do is to love their
          own True Self and Beingness as Soul (and to
          identify with Soul) in order to experience
          "Divine Love."

          One Does Not need to have a "wish" granted
          by some middleman mahanta. So, if EKists really
          did believe in the Divine aspects of Soul they
          wouldn't be giving or listening to talks based
          upon such primitive and limiting concepts in
          consciousness.

          After all, the concept that "we ARE Soul" versus
          "we HAVE a Soul" is rather unique. Also, unique,
          is that Soul is "One" with the Holy Spirit. But,
          EKists are restricted (by Klemp) as to how far
          they are permitted to take these concepts. Instead,
          they are (mis)directed away from their own unique
          Divinity and are conditioned to believe in a "Master"
          other than Soul. EKists are, also, instructed to
          follow a more generic and generalized "group"
          and/or "circle" form of consciousness. This is
          a KAL trap!

          Prometheus

          I liked what you said:

          > "After leaving ECKankar, and removing
          > myself from the muck and mire of the
          > limiting and restricted EK dogma, I too
          > had a Divine experience, but it lasted
          > for about 36 hours versus a "brief moment."
          > For a day and a half I experience total
          > contentment! The experience gave a
          > gentle and expanded clarity that was
          > multifaceted and layered with insights
          > and understanding. There was a sense
          > of Oneness with the Holy Spirit and a
          > Unity and Harmony with all things.
          > Not until leaving ECKankar, and the Co-
          > dependent M/LEM mindset behind, was
          > it possible to experience this purity of
          > Truth and of the REAL. "

          In addition, my experience (vs. eksperience)
          was/is usually Non theistic, as it is beyond
          words and conceptions. Even the word Beauty
          does not have the same meaning, because
          it is All Inclusive. I could never truly experience
          this in eckankar org. Eckankar is extremely
          divisive and smothering.

          The kind of experience you describe
          (The experience gave a gentle and expanded
          clarity that was multifaceted and layered with
          insights and understanding) is what led me