Hello all... still living a non eck life and couldn't be happier!

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2009
      Good morning all,

      Well surprise surprise here I am again after how many months? LOL Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing?

      Was just thinking recently about how long it has been since I finally took the steps (courage) to just get real and walk away from this path... Hmmm it's coming up on 6yrs soon, after being a member of eckankrap for over 30yrs.

      I really haven't had the time to catch up on all of the messages being posted, I assume everyone is doing a bang up job of keeping it real!

      Etznab I see your name posted here quite a lot, so I am looking forward to your comments, as they always have been eye opening, and as always I surely appreciate your balance!

      Wish I had some awe inspiring message today, maybe something new and juicy to offer for your entertainment... but little ol me is just living life even in these hard economic times, still appreciate all the gifts still out there that are totally free! Like taking a walk in the woods and connecting with that real temple within, or feeling the breeze on my face as I lift it to the sun.... awesome to know that no matter where we walk, it is all spiritual ground! No master or guru telling you which turn is correct, or how much money you must pay to belong. Nor the pressure to feel you have to be a good eckankrap cultbot and bring more sheep to the feet of the master! LOL

      By the way, I haven't given up on my eck bashing on the net, just doing it in a clean up sort of fashion, going behind the brain dead eckies that are trying to spead the good word in virtual reality social networks.... yep the net is evolving and so are the tactics these brainwashed eckies have become.

      Enjoy the gifts that are right in front of your faces.... come out from your inner hidding and live life. :)

      Lots of love and hugs to my friends here, I've missed you all!
      ElizaBeth
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2009
        Liz,

        Good to hear from you again :)

        I recently re read the stories about Harold
        Klemp on the bridge and at the airport - after
        his reported God-Realization experience.

        It was difficult to read. For me.

        On the bridge, it seemed to me, some guy
        (the bridge-tender) kept changing between an
        "Eck Master" and a regular guy. He even had
        a friend. Some guy who, apparently, changed
        from the Kal Niranjan to an ordinary guy. The
        two of these guys drive off in a car and Harold
        jumps in a river. That was ironic, I thought, an
        Eck Master & the Kal Niranjan driving away in
        a car together! Well, I mean, two people that
        Harold Klemp "might have" imagined were an
        Eck Master and the Kal Niranjan. Apparently,
        neither one of them came back to help Harold
        Klemp out of the river!

        I realized that, up till now, I hadn't reviewed
        the details in those stories with a critical eye.
        Now I'm not sure I even want to go there.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25, 2009
          Hmmm wasn't the book entitled, "Child in the wilderness"? I have had a brain drain of most all things eckankrap, so forgive me.... ;-)

          Etznab, jumping off that bridge was Klemp's path to "GOD REALIZATION" as was getting NAKED in the airport and running free with his three buddies for all to see! ;-) LOL

          Won't address his story or "excuse" for where he ended up after those examples of GOD REALIZATION, since we all might be called crazy for believing it! And, didn't he think he was clever while locked up in the funny farm..... fooled all those educated people working there doing their jobs trying to help the poor god realized master of the entire universe!

          No need to anaylize any further my friend, I completely understand.

          Big Hug!
          ElizaBeth