Did HK Infect Joan With EMF Disease?

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2009
      Hello Non ekster,
      It seems that Joan has been infected too!
      Is Klemp contagious? He should be wearing
      a mask and gloves when in public and when
      asking for larger Membership Donations!

      Until now I had never heard that Joan was
      affected by EMF. When did this happen?
      Is it psycho somatic from living with Harry?
      Maybe the Klemp's should become Amish!
      Don't Acupuncture needles pick up some
      EMF from the surrounding wiring? Do the
      Klemp's have a gas or an electric stove?
      I wonder if they use a microwave? Really,
      becoming Amish would be the best cure
      for Harry's and Joan's EMF disease!

      I'm glad that Klemp's dis-ease hasn't kept
      most ECKists away from their computers
      and away from EK sites like HU Chat and
      Chela Chat or from Myspace and FaceBook.

      BTW- As for the increase in the "requested"
      EK Membership Donation/Fee... "Give 'As If'
      There's No Tomorrow" could be HK's new
      donation slogan.

      Higher Initiations (and free beer) Tomorrow,
      is a clever and humorous promise! Yes?

      Prometheus

      Non ekster wrote:

      Klemp should be called "The Sickly Eck Master". lol
      I guess the eck chelas who think they are so special,
      should expect the same fate?

      "[Klemp]: Harold said that before EMF
      radiations were a problem for himself
      and Joan, they used to watch TV in the
      evening for entertainment. They were
      particularly fond of two British comedies,
      "Are You Being Served?" and "Fawlty Towers."
      The first was about a group of salespeople
      in a British department store, where each
      of them had a foible that led to amusing
      situations. The second was about a hotel
      that was run by a husband and wife.

      [ME]: JOAN has EMF "problems" too!
      It must be contagious! Or, it's contagious
      when you're a 9th living with a 14th who
      has EMF "problems." After all, how would
      it look if a highly evolved/sensitive 9th
      Initiate didn't have EMF problems too!
      BTW- Those two British sitcoms are old
      news. I started watching them when Harry
      first mentioned them years ago. They were
      okay, but British humour is rather dry...
      like Harry."

      Non eckster ; )