Klemp Rehashes the Past and Restates the Obvious

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2009
      It's really sad that ECKists will once again
      pay good money to hear Klemp, as well as,
      the embellished and mundane stories of others.
      The 2009 EK Springtime Seminar is just another
      opportunity for Klemp to regurgitate Twitchell's
      basic message (con) of religious visions, explanations,
      hopes, and promises.

      But where is the profound? Where is the spiritual
      meat for the advanced Soul? After 28 years it's
      nowhere to be found! Klemp, or any guru, real
      or fake, can only take a person so far until they
      have to take responsibility and think and do for
      themselves.

      Yes, Klemp still practices the K.I.S.S. principle
      with his H.I.s [Keep It Simple (for) Stupid].

      The EK social network and not having a replacement
      (crutch) religion or group is why many H.I.s stay
      in EK. Although most H.I.s second guess Klemp
      and don't completely buy into the RESA org and
      guidelines they won't leave EK because they
      don't want to be alone. They need to believe
      in something, especially, when they can't believe
      in themselves. This is the endless Wheel (cycle,
      test, trap) that they have fallen into and can't,
      or don't want to, escape from. Religion is needed
      by so many people! Yet, if a Soul is truly advanced
      (as ECKists claim to be) why does it need a middleman?