Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Here's What PT's Master, Kirpal Singh, Said About Angels

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2009
      That site is kinda wierd in that it doesn't
      seem to let you grab a specific page link,
      but gives the same general address for
      all (most all?) the pages. The link that you
      gave leads to the into page only.

      I guess the only way for another person
      to find what your talking about is describe
      the steps you took to get to that page.