Klemp Offers Protection, Blessings, and Miracles Too!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23 8:46 AM
      I found this site, listed below, and immediately
      thought of Hairy Klemp, the M/LEM of ECKankar,
      and of the similarities, the myth, and the promises!

      Enjoy!

      BTW- Check out some of the other topics listed there.

      http://www.theonion.com/content/radio_news/whale_christ_feeds_whale

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24 2:37 PM
        This link tells about the Blue Whale-Christ
        that feeds a multitude of other whales.
        Doesn't the colour "Blue" represent the
        Mahanta, as well as, the 5th Throat Chakra
        and the Mental Plane (according to ECKankar)?

        http://www.crystalinks.com/chakras.html