What the Masters said

  • D.R.D.
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2009
      A Cross post from A.R.E. thread
      The Guru In America - Part 7

      ********************************

      Found link of illustrations attributed
      to Kirpal Singh. There are also numerous
      quotes attributed to Nanak, Kabir, etc.

      http://www.derallmaechtigekirpal.com/eng/index.html

      Under the bullet: Satsangs, are links to dated
      illustrations. I've found a number from the 50's.

      On the P-T link is a section from 1950 called:
      Sant, the Master. I think this is the oldest satsang.
      Because there are satsangs from many other dates, too,
      which came out prior to (and during) the time Paul
      Twitchell wrote about Eckankar, I think these are good
      references to compare writings between Kirpal Singh &
      Paul Twitchell during the same years. Also to consider
      the quotes attributed to various Masters.

      A quote from 1955 F-J link (God hears the Cry from
      the Heart) reads:

      "All Masters—whenever They came—gave the same Truth.
      And the only thing that remains is that we should
      have contact with that Truth. It is already existing
      within us; we have not to put it in. Our Master used
      to say, 'We are not to put in anything from outside;
      it is already there.' It is a matter of simply with-
      drawing from the outside. If we can do it of our own
      selves well and good; if not, He helps us withdraw
      with a little thought of His. He has that competency;
      He has that power; that is, the God-in-Him. And also
      as a man, I tell you."

      I thought that quote gave something about Masters
      and their special relationship with man.

      ********************************

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 21, 2009
        Hello Etznab and All,
        Here's what Twitchell's Master, Kirpal
        Singh, who was mentioned in The Tiger's
        Fang, and had his name changed to Rebazar
        Tarzs, said about Angels.

        After clicking this on go to:
        Satsangs, then to
        Satsang Scripts, then to
        Questions and Answers, then to
        Spiritual Gems

        http://www.derallmaechtigekirpal.com/eng/index.html

        Thanks for the post Etznab.

        Prometheus

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 23, 2009
          That site is kinda wierd in that it doesn't
          seem to let you grab a specific page link,
          but gives the same general address for
          all (most all?) the pages. The link that you
          gave leads to the into page only.

          I guess the only way for another person
          to find what your talking about is describe
          the steps you took to get to that page.

          ;

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 23, 2009
            OK, I see it now.