Re: The Mahanta (God) Sometimes Gives Protection & Blessings

  • Non ekster
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2009
      All of this sounds a lot like the Mafia mentality. Klemp is just a Mafia Boss. Of course it's all a Hoax. Actually, it is on the same level as a playground child Bully or any idiot claiming to have psychic powers that no one else has, conning everyone who will believe them. The eckankar fraud is no different than some of the Greedy Creditors who raise your interest rate for being one minute late on making your payment. It's all about trapping you into a debtor belief system, a debt that can never be paid off.

      In reality there is no debt and no protection. Klemp has no clothes! Just like the Emperor had no clothes. Klemp in Air Ports certainly has no clothes and would be arrested right away. lol

      Non ekster ; )