Klemp's Never Mentioned Darwin's Death!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2009
      It's been one year since Darwin Gross' (972nd
      M/LEM) death. Yet, Harold Klemp (973rd LEM)
      has never found it necessary to mention it!

      Klemp has missed numerous opportunities to say
      something nice about the man who gave him his
      job! This tells volumes about the "real" Klemp and
      shows just how mean spirited, unforgiving, and
      unloving that he is. Thus, Klemp's sin of omission
      (of love and kindness) is proof that he is NOT
      and has NEVER BEEN a "Master."

      Here's another look at Klemp's 1983 private
      & confidential letter to Darwin and his reply.

      This is Klemp's 1983 Personal & Confidential
      Letter to Gross with Gross's response.

      Klemp is discrediting Gross's validity as an ECK
      Master due to and regarding DG's past conduct.

      However, one wonders the timeline of the
      misconduct since Klemp was initiated by
      Gross, as LEM, on Oct. 22, 1981.

      [BTW- Gross' responses, to HK's comments,
      are written, as notations, on various parts of
      the Letter including the margins and with an
      ink pen versus a ballpoint. This factor, along
      with DG's handwriting style, has caused me
      to make educated/logical guesses (in some
      cases) as to the exact word DG is using in his
      reply. However, I also look at the context of
      Klemp's remarks (overall) in order to determine
      the context of Gross' reply.

      FYI, I am putting into CAPS everything that Darwin
      Gross, (DG), has "UNDERLINED" or "CIRCLED" on
      Klemp's letter to him. DG is responding to and
      correcting Klemp on key issues. This document,
      too, is located under the "First" LINK on the LINKS
      Page and in the FILES section. The (below) beginning
      comments were written by DG at the top of HK's
      letter to him.

      [Also, "EK A Universal Teaching" was printed on
      the bottom of the first page of Klemp's letter.]

      #######################################

      [DG]: "It is my belief that all this ruckus was based
      on ill suspicion by you, Harold and passed on to the
      Board and 8th's as a power play when all was necessary
      was to talk about it for you know within your own heart
      you have harbored ill feelings which I would have gladly
      aided you had you asked."

      [HK]: "Personal and Confidential –
      September 15, 1983

      Darwin Gross
      P.O. Box 837
      Corvallis, Oregon 97339

      Dear Darwin, As the Mahanta, the Living
      ECK Master, it is my duty to write you with
      regard to actions you have taken which are
      CONTRARY TO THE TENETS..."

      [DG]: "How?"

      [HK]: "...and doctrine of the sacred teachings
      of Eckankar and which are not in the best
      interests of the chelas. As the Shariyat-Ki-
      Sugmad states:"

      [DG]: "I've bent over backwards to help you,
      you nor the Board asked 1 question!"

      [HK]: "...The Divine Dreamer sends out Its dreams
      to man via The Mahanta, the Living Eck Master
      (Book II, p.7)..."

      [DG]: "P.T. is the Mahanta to 1,000 years yet."

      *ME: TWITCHELL IS THE MAHANTA FOR 1,000 YEARS!

      [HK]: "… the Sugmad takes control of all life through
      ITS counterparts such as the Eck, the Lords, Rulers,
      and Governors, of each plane, and the Eck Masters of
      the Vairagi, and those beings who are co-workers of
      ITSELF. All these work through and with the Mahanta,
      the Living Eck Master…. (p.60)"

      [HK]: "Your ACTIONS have circumvented my spiritual
      authority. The communications you have instigated
      with the membership have been needlessly creating
      DISHARMONY and have been MISLEADING. You would
      not tolerate such activity during your Mastership and
      I have a similar responsibility `to defend the works
      of Eck and the chelas who have put their interest
      in Eck.' (From your June 1972 Wisdom Notes and
      the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad, Book I, p.101)"

      [DG]: "What actions? I have been quiet & secluded
      until you removed my secretary using. The accusations
      here are H.K.'s not wishing to tell the truth."

      [HK]: "You should clearly understand the CONFLICT
      you are generating within some chelas. The Shariyat
      One states, `NEITHER CAN ANYONE FOLLOW TWO OR
      MORE MASTERS AT THE SAME TIME.' (p.82) This is why
      it is so often repeated in the ECK teachings that the Living
      Eck Master, the holder of the Rod of Power, the Mahanta,
      is the final arbiter on all matters physical and spiritual
      regarding the Eck teachings. Again, from the Shariyat
      One..."

      *ME: Klemp is taking this quote OUT-OF-CONTEXT!
      The "two masters at the same time" is referring to
      two different spiritual paths, or to worldly desires
      versus heavenly desires and Not to two EK Masters!
      Besides, according to EK Dogma, the Master who
      first initiates you is with you on the "inner" always!

      [DG]: "I'm of the mind you and the Board did this. This
      is a misquote. It is up to the individual which EK master
      he looks to."

      [HK]: `… the Eckist finds there is only ONE MAHANTA
      WITHIN EACH LIFETIME..."

      [DG]: "Which was established in Paul Twitchell for all time."

      *ME: Darwin is saying there was only one MAHANTA
      and that was PAUL, and Klemp seems to have proven
      that with his Shariyat quote!

      [HK]: "...of every Soul spent within the universe. All
      other Eck Masters in the Order of the Vairagi, the
      Brotherhood of Eck Masters, are know as the Maharaj.

      Every Maharaj is subordinate to the Living Eck Master no
      matter whom he might be, for the Mahanta holds the ECK
      Rod of Power… The Mahanta holds this Rod of Power until
      he is translated into an esoteric..."

      [DG]: "Harold, Please Re-read the Book 2 (S-K) of the
      Ninth for you were assisting!"

      *ME: What's this about the NINTH INITIATION?

      [HK]: "...position within the Order of the Vairagi
      somewhere within the universes as a spiritual worker
      or greater importance. Then he, too, is a member
      of this hierarchy where before he was the head of
      it and responsible directly to the Sugmad.

      The Maharajs are know as the Silent Ones….' (p.160)"

      [DG]: "Start issuing out the succor and get
      on with the Spiritual, Darn it!"

      *[ME]: I Cannot find this quote about the "MAHARAJS,
      the SILENT ONES" in my Shariyat 1&2 anywhere! Klemp
      must have edited this out! Klemp's Eckankar Lexicon
      states: MAHARAJ - THE BROTHERHOOD OF ECK MASTERS,
      SUBORDINATE TO THE MAHANTA, THE LIVING ECK
      MASTER WHO HOLDS THE ROD OF ECK POWER (pg.131).
      How can members of the BROTHERHOOD of ECK MASTERS
      (Order of Vairagi) be the NINE `SILENT ONES!' See, this is
      more proof of Twitchell's made-up religion and scam, and
      of Klemp's cover-up by Re-editing Twitchell's works!

      [HK]: "I am not unaware that `having attained the stature
      of the Eck Master, it is found that there yet lies beyond,
      higher and even higher stages of spiritual evolution.'
      (Shariyat II, p.75) But, `the Eck Masters live mainly in
      seclusion' (Shariyat II, p.105)."

      [DG]: "That is each EK Master's Decision."

      [HK]: `All the Masters of Eckankar generally live in
      a RETREAT or inaccessible places...

      [DG]: "You kicked me out of mine and cancelled
      my Life Time Agreement."

      [HK]: "...or, if in the Western countries, every effort
      is made to conceal their identity. Their presence is
      universal; in India, Tibet, Egypt, China, Lebanon,
      Cyprus, Hungary, and other nations of the world.

      However, 'THERE IS ONLY one Mahanta, the Living
      ECK Master, WHO HAS CHARGE OVER ALL….'
      (Shariyat II, p.77)"

      [DG] "Not in the Spiritual Planes! Sorry, the Sugmad
      has it. You want me to lie, huh?! No way…"

      [HK]: "It is meant for the Living Eck Master, THE
      MAHANTA, TO HAVE THE LAST WORD IN THE RUNNING
      OF THE PHYSICAL ORGANIZATION OF ECKANKAR."

      [DG]: "P.T. Spiritually. This is up to the Board – Not L.E.M."

      *[ME]: As I see it this is the chief flaw with Darwin's whole
      perspective, AND which Klemp took advantage of and corrected!
      The Top Dog Mahanta s/b the sole authority over everything
      Eckankar and Darwin should have seen this! LOL! The tenure
      of the Board of Eckankar members is (now) for a one year
      period, however, they can be replaced at any given time, and
      for whatever reason, by the LEM/Mahanta. The votes and input
      by the BOARD are at the pleasure of the LEM/Mahanta and
      can be rejected at anytime, for any reason, or for no reason!

      [HK]: "You should know as well as I that this authority
      IS BESTOWED FOR DEEPLY SPIRITUAL REASONS, and
      not for personal or material factors."

      [DG]: "Not true!"

      [HK]: "No other past Eck Master in Eckankar's history
      has SOUGHT TO EXERT CONTROL OVER THE PHYSICAL
      VEHICLE OF THE SACRED TEACHING PAST HIS TIME."

      [DG]: "This is not true!"

      [HK]: "The rumors and negative gossip are not emanating from
      the direction of the Eckankar Office. If you are concerned
      about such gossip and rumors perhaps you should take note of
      your previous teaching:...

      [DG]: "What about yours & the phone calls? and other
      statements made of me which where false & defamatory
      from you & the new Board of trustees.

      [HK] ...`By involving themselves in such gossip, Eckists are
      taking on karmic ties with the individuals they are judging
      and they may be sorry they started it.' (your May/June 1980
      Mystic World article entitled "Criticizing Others")

      As you further wrote in that same article,

      `I have written personal letters to certain individuals
      asking them to stop their bickering and work together
      harmoniously in their communities and they don't seem
      to realize the hard-ships they are creating by ignoring
      the requests of the Living Eck Master.'

      [DG]: "Come on, Harold Let's work together!"

      [HK]: "My letter to the membership and other
      communications from the office have been healing
      in nature – your actions have not been so."

      [DG]: "Not true. My H.I. & personal mail stops at the
      EK office. You need to talk and look for yourself in
      the Physical world of the much unrest amongst the
      membership."

      [HK]: "As the physical and spiritual leader of Eckankar,
      I AM THE ONE WHO DECIDES WHAT COMMUNICATIONS
      ARE MAILED TO THE CHELAS AND TO THE PUBLIC FROM
      ECKANKAR – not a past Eck master. This is consistent
      entirely with my role and the role of the Living Eck Master
      throughout time."

      [DG]: "This is not true for I have a Spiritual and
      Physical Responsibility to many initiates in ECKANKAR.
      Also Stop Editing my articles Please. It is only truth
      of the Boards action that I wished to let the membership
      know of. This is our responsibility."

      *[ME]: My reply to Klemp: The only "throughout time"
      began with Twitchell. HK bought into the LIE with the
      rest of us, however, at some point-in-time he discovered
      the truth which he has kept hidden as he became more
      powerful and, thus, HK perpetuates the LIE of Eckankar
      even further for his own benefit and ego.

      [HK]: "Eckankar doctrine is something which falls
      EXCLUSIVELY UNDER MY JURISDICTION, TO USE
      LANGUAGE YOUR LAWYER MIGHT UNDERSTAND."

      *ME: Klemp is showing his nasty side that chelas
      don't get to see. He's always on his best behaviour
      when they see him for, usually, two hours within
      a year's time.

      [DG]: "Not true. This is a free world where free
      speech and movement is regarded highly."

      [HK]: "Neither he, or any judge, or any past Living
      Eck Master, has any authority in the area. Rebazar
      Tarzs does not need a special mailing to communicate
      with Eck chelas, nor does Yaubl Sacabi, Fubbi Quantz,
      or Peddar Zaskq. They understand their role to assist
      me in the work that needs to be done. THERE IS NO
      NEED FOR YOU TO WRITE A FOUR-PAGE LETTER TO
      CHELAS ATTEMPTING TO JUSTIFY YOUR ACTIONS.
      An Eck master has no trouble spiritually with those
      in his charge."

      [DG]: "Only to let the truth be known. What did
      I do wrong? Four authors is in true if edited Word
      only. Please read them."

      *[ME]: My reply to Klemp: Why Does Klemp, himself,
      STILL Need OUTER mailings or OUTER Trainings,
      Guidelines, Discourses, Member Only Books, Rules,
      Newsletters, etc. for the Mahanta Klemp to communicate
      with his Chelas? He says REBAZAR doesn't need mailings
      and, therefore, Gross shouldn't need mailings to communicate!
      HK doesn't practice what he preaches does he! He talks
      the talk, but can't walk the walk himself because HK (the
      Mahanta) IS A FRAUD! Imagination & Dreams are common
      and universal with everyone in the world and the Religions
      take advantage of these facts! After 25 years, Due to his
      layering of lies, HK is even lower, in consciousness, than
      when he began! Just look at the CON of these other Modern
      Day Godmen!!! ECKists need to Shift their perspective
      in order to see the Truth "behind the curtain" of their
      own religion too!

      [HK]: "At this point, Darwin, you have shown that you
      do not know of the doctrinal rules of the Living Eck Master
      and prior Living Eck Masters. These prior Living Eck Masters
      are working quietly and harmoniously behind the scenes."

      [DG]: "I do Know of The Doctrinal Rules of ECK.
      This is why I have been quiet!!!"

      *[ME]: Klemp continues the delusion/illusion and
      scam by stating that there were "prior" LEMs versus
      only PT and DG!

      [HK]: "I leave open the possibility that this matter
      will heal and that you once again can handle the
      responsibilities involved with the assisting me,
      the Mahanta, the Living Eck Master."

      [DG]: "You do not decide how or what I do with my life.
      DG I had stepped aside 2 years ago with Full Awareness
      of my Responsibilities to the L.E.M. I have not, Nor Planned
      to split the membership as I stated in a letter to the Board,
      I Joined hands with you (H.K.) to resolved this misunderstanding
      and you Refused to Join me in this attempt to stop all
      the rumors. DG

      All I have asked for is The Truth to be quoted and the Life
      Time Agreement Between ECKANKAR and Sri Darwin Gross
      FulFilled. However, the Board Knows No Human decency nor
      Ethics as we have put forth to the World in EK. What you do
      to me you do to Sri Paul Twitchell and all of the EK Masters-
      including yourself. I've always been ready to sit down and
      work out any differences between us. Please let us help
      those who need help. DG"

      *[ME]: Once again, Gross makes the mistake of giving
      the ECKANKAR Board of Officers and Trustees too much
      power. Klemp quickly corrected this flaw! After all, how
      can anyone have authority over the LEM/Mahanta!!!