Re: The TRUTH Seeker

  • jonathanjohns96
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2009
      Etznab,

      I don't know whether Ford's bulletin board is accepting new posts or not.

      Ten weeks ago when I first took a look at it, he had messages up through 2004. I few weeks ago they were there up through 2006. My guess is he is getting caught up with his responses.

      Also, I have seen both "portals" to the bulletin board in the past month or two. So it is good that your first link is for the "new" interface which I agree is a lot better than the old one. Also, using the old interface I couldn't read the old posts without logging in.

      I didn't even know that he had a blog too (your second link).

      Jonathan