HK:"Do everything in my name and ye shall be free (of karma/sin)"

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2009
      ECKists are told that Klemp (the Mahanta) has
      God-like powers and that when they do everything
      in his name (the Master's) that they will be free
      of karma (sin). And, they will live forever and
      never die because Soul is eternal. They will then
      go to one of the higher heavens where only the
      most advanced Souls can travel to and live.

      FYI- PT was born of a virgin, thus, his sister
      Kay-Dee was actually his "step-sister" and PT
      was anointed by an invisible 500 year old Tibetan
      lama (Rebazar) who lives in a hut in the Hindu
      Kush Mountains.

      Doesn't this sound, vaguely, like all the other
      religious bullshit out there? Christianity, Islam,
      Judaism, Scientology, ECKankar and the Mormons,
      to name just a few, are why the world is so screwed
      up!

      BTW- I suggest that everyone buy the DVD of
      Bill Maher's "Religulous." It's really really good!

      Bill "takes a pilgrimage across the globe on a mind-
      opening journey into the ultimate taboo: questioning
      religion. Meeting the high and low from different religions.
      Maher simply asks questions, like 'Why is faith good?'
      'Why doesn't an all-powerful God speak to us directly?'
      [Or, why doesn't Rebazar attend the EWWS?] and 'How
      can otherwise rational people [like ECKists] believe in
      a talking snake [or invisible 500 year old Masters]?'
      For anyone who's even a little spiritually curious, this
      divine entertainment will deepen your faith...in comedy!"

      Actually, it will open your eyes to the fundamentalist
      insanity and the similarities that ALL religions (ECKankar
      too) have in common. Basically, the more rational people
      who still belong to a religion, will pick and choose what
      they believe and discard the the rest. This happens with
      ECKists too. However, one has to wonder WHY these people
      still have the need to be a member. Maybe it's to remain
      within the church as a rational channel for thought and
      change. I don't know.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2009
        In "The Mystic World of ECKankar," March 2009,
        ("Ask the Master") is this reply from Klemp.

        Q: [2] "How does this relate to giving love
        with strings attached, as you mentioned
        in your 2008 Springtime Seminar talk?"

        HK: "Giving a gift or doing a 'kindness' is
        in the GRAYISH WHITE area of WHITE MAGIC.

        Please understand that there are Degrees
        of Good Deeds and WHITE KARMA, and so
        are there Degrees of Retribution for practicing
        them.

        So do all you giving in the Master's name."

        ME: What's ironic is that this ECKist, asking the
        question, is wondering about Klemp's comments
        of "giving love with strings attached." And, here,
        Klemp is showing that, with him, there are always
        "strings attached" regardless of what he has previously
        indicated, or mislead chelas to think!

        prometheus wrote:

        > ECKists are told that Klemp (the Mahanta) has
        > God-like powers and that when they do everything
        > in his name (the Master's) that they will be free
        > of karma (sin). And, they will live forever and
        > never die because Soul is eternal. They will then
        > go to one of the higher heavens where only the
        > most advanced Souls can travel to and live.
        >
        > FYI- PT was born of a virgin, thus, his sister
        > Kay-Dee was actually his "step-sister" and PT
        > was anointed by an invisible 500 year old Tibetan
        > lama (Rebazar) who lives in a hut in the Hindu
        > Kush Mountains.
        >
        > Doesn't this sound, vaguely, like all the other
        > religious bullshit out there? Christianity, Islam,
        > Judaism, Scientology, ECKankar and the Mormons,
        > to name just a few, are why the world is so screwed
        > up!
        >
        > BTW- I suggest that everyone buy the DVD of
        > Bill Maher's "Religulous." It's really really good!
        >
        > Bill "takes a pilgrimage across the globe on a mind-
        > opening journey into the ultimate taboo: questioning
        > religion. Meeting the high and low from different religions.
        > Maher simply asks questions, like 'Why is faith good?'
        > 'Why doesn't an all-powerful God speak to us directly?'
        > [Or, why doesn't Rebazar attend the EWWS?] and 'How
        > can otherwise rational people [like ECKists] believe in
        > a talking snake [or invisible 500 year old Masters]?'
        > For anyone who's even a little spiritually curious, this
        > divine entertainment will deepen your faith...in comedy!"
        >
        > Actually, it will open your eyes to the fundamentalist
        > insanity and the similarities that ALL religions (ECKankar
        > too) have in common. Basically, the more rational people
        > who still belong to a religion, will pick and choose what
        > they believe and discard the the rest. This happens with
        > ECKists too. However, one has to wonder WHY these people
        > still have the need to be a member. Maybe it's to remain
        > within the church as a rational channel for thought and
        > change. I don't know.
        >
        > Prometheus

      • Leanne Thompson
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2009
          Hi Prometheus. Maybe this is a way of HK weeding or planting in original sin(which came from augustine of hippo and the church adopted as a control). Seems that there is an underlining theme of guilt. Thats what I initially gather.
          BTW wasnt it stalin(or whoever) who said that religion is the best drug for the world.
          Anyway its late got to go get shuteye

          Leanne