Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Digest Number 1345

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi All -

      Good posts recently!  Reading about that long-time eckist who just died, I thought how sad that this probably very nice man wasted his life on a lie.  On the other hand, he may have known the truth at some point and preferred to stay in denial.  He may have even been not such a nice guy.  He may have been one of those "eckthug" types.

      Anyway, I remembered a story Twitch told in "Difficulties of Becoming the LEM", which, if you read it objectively & without the eck-fogged lenses, reveals a lot.  The story was about some drunk "bum" on the street - NOT an "eckmaster" - darn, the book's in a box, I'll get it on the internet one of these days.  The drunk was looking for a "Mr. Eck", and Twitch ends up thinking something like "Aha!!  I'll be Mr. Eck!!"

      You know, I think this story isn't the only one that really reveals Twitch's contempt for his deluded followers.  I think he was laughing at everyone.  He enjoyed pulling the wool over people's eyes, and "Diff" is, in my memory, a book that really shows this if you really look at it from a "literary analysis" viewpoint.

      Not too long ago I was reading a transcript of some eckmeeting, perhaps a board meeting, Klemp was there of course, and I couldn't help thinking ohmigod, these people are wacko and actually believe all this nonsense!   It took place during Klemp's early years, it's probably something from Ford Johnson's site.

      Yeah, it can be pretty rough when you're first going thru the "deprogramming" process, but it passes.  And getting free is really worth it!!   It helps to get away from it now & then, take a walk in the woods, watch funny videos, etc.  There just aren't words to express how wonderful it is when you finally find "you" again!!  It just takes time, it's a gradual process, and it's not going to happen overnight.  Be patient, and be good to yourself.

      Take care everyone, and Think Spring!!

      Hugs,

      Sharon