Re: The Diet A&W Root Beer Miracle w/o the Mahanta's Help!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2009
      Hello Jonathan and All,
      Later, in another post, I want to address the miracles
      that happen, regardless, of Not doing everything in
      the name of the Master (Klemp, the Mahanta).

      It's typical of a cult when they believe that everything
      else in life (Miracles too) are merely the result of White,
      Black or Gray Magic (and varying degrees of Gray/White
      Karma), especially, when the catalyst cause of the Miracle,
      or event, was Not done in the name of their Master (Klemp)!

      The Miracle-

      I will say that while I was focused (planting the seed)
      on having a Diet A&W Root Beer I was (on another "higher"
      level) neither for or against it. I had, actually, given
      up and "let go" (and let God) of having one and knew
      that I could always have a Caffeine Free Diet Coke instead.
      Thus, there was an absence of desire (emotion)... I was
      "Clear." I think that the KEY is to Know that Everything
      and Everyone, At All Times, are One with Spirit. We all
      have the ability to share/experience this consciousness.
      When we do this will result in us Demonstrating our own
      unique Two-Way Insight and offer us recognized experiences
      with Spirit. No "Religion" or religious leader is needed.
      As a matter of fact... they just get in the way!

      Prometheus

      jonathan wrote:

      Prometheus,

      I'm really enjoying your sense of humor, but I am going
      to turn the conversation serious.

      You have been discussing this topic lately and I wasn't
      paying very much attention to it. If I am reading you correctly,
      are you talking about Ford Johnson's assertion that ultimately
      we are the one responsible for everything? Perhaps I'm reading
      Ford wrong as well, but what I came up with was:

      1. If we are giving Klemp credit or blame we aren't taking
      full responsibility for ourselves.

      2. If we are giving Sugmad (God) credit or blame we aren't
      taking full responsibility for ourselves.

      It reminds me of the old story about the farmer. He had
      bought an old, run-down farm and put a lot of work into
      fixing it up. One of his neighbors was passing by and said
      "It looks like you and the Lord have done a fine job fixing
      up your farm." The farmer replied "You should have seen
      it when the Lord was taking care of it by himself."

      But isn't this the truth? Don't we deserve both all the
      credit and all the blame for all of our actions? And
      shouldn't we just leave God or any spiritual guru out
      of the discussion?

      Once again, kudos for the funny story.

      Jonathan