And now it's time for... "The Musty World"

  • jonathanjohns96
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 5:11 AM
      And now it's time for...

      "The Musty World"

      Narrator: We find ourselves at Eckankar headquarters. In the main
      office we find the leader Harold Klemp in a desperate phone
      conversation with his main Internet guru, Charley.

      Klemp [stern voice] "Surf on over to EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous and
      see what those lunkheads are up to!"
      Charley "One person is badmouthing Darwin Gross, sir."
      Klemp [angry tone] "I don't care about that. Darwin is an idiot! I'm
      the only real LEM. Get on over to EckankarTruth."
      Charley "They're talking about Jersey Tomatoes, sir."
      Klemp" Could that be an attack in the planning stages?"
      Charley "How so?"
      Klemp [demanding tone] "How so? Those tomatoes could be used as a
      projectile!"
      Charley "Perhaps so, sir. I'll notify security right away! They
      should beef up security for your next seminar appearance."

      Narrator: "What will happen to Klemp? Will this possible threat be
      reported to the FBI? Stay tuned for the next exciting episode
      of... "The Musty World."