The Cassiopaea website

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19 8:39 PM
      I notice that some people are also promoting Laura Knight-Jadczyk's
      Cassiopaea website as a source of facts and truth, and they are
      steering others to that website on the HCS BBs. I did some googling
      learn more about this source of information and found some disturbing
      information. One thing Laura Knight does channeling with a Ouiji
      Board. It looks whacky and like a scam--a bad one, too, in that it is
      creating a lot of negativity and fear in the minds of those foolish
      enough to believe this stuff. I can't figure out why anyone would
      want
      to be involved in anything after learning the truth about the lies
      and
      deceptions in Eckankar. Looking at Cassiopaea and other such groups,
      can see there are worse and more insideious groups out there.

      Mish
    • ctecvie
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21 5:30 AM
        Hello Mish,

        isn't it amazing that people who have just been duped jump into the
        next trap on their way, which is even worse than the one they just have
        left? I think Eckankar is really peanuts compared to this. Well, I
        guess, everybody has to choose what they want, as usual! Perhaps they
        need the balance now as in Eckankar, it was forbidden to dwell too much
        on "negativity" as they called it. I just am amazed that those fairly
        intelligent people fall for such a scam - again!