Twitchell Used Blavatsky's Blueprint to Form ECK

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2009
      Read the following information and you too
      will see the connection to ECKankar. Twitchell
      blended Theosophy with Ruhani Satsang and
      "The Path of the Masters" to recreate a similar
      religious scam. PT, being referred to as "The
      Master Compiler," simply indicates that he was
      never original, but what does that make Klemp?

      BTW- Note that Blavatsky had a "Master"
      (a Mahatma) appear to her kind of like Rebazar
      appeared to Twitch. Did Twit copy everything?
      I'm thinking he did as Klemp still does!

      http://blavatskyarchives.com/longseal.htm

      Here's the conclusion from the below article:

      http://www.skepdic.com/theosoph.html

      "The reader may wonder why theosophy isn't universally
      recognized as the salvation of mankind. For some it may
      have been the messenger which kept them away. Many
      people are not likely to take seriously a Russian noblewoman
      who claimed to have had childhood visions of a tall Hindu who
      eventually materialized in Hyde Park and became her guru and
      advisor. Many skeptics scoff at her noble origins and subsequent
      employment as a circus performer and séance assistant, plus we
      take seriously the charges of deception for whatever noble motive.
      For others, it may be the doctrines which keep us away. Despite
      the stated moral goals, and the desire for peace on earth and good
      will toward men and women, there is the small problem of astral
      bodies, evolution of spiritual races, Aryans, paranormal powers,
      Atlantis, the so-called Ancient Wisdom, etc. To some this may
      seem better than the Incarnation, transubstantiation and the Trinity,
      but to skeptics this is just more metaphysical codswallop. Finally,
      others may be repelled by the self-discipline required of theosophy.

      ...the foremost rule of all is the entire renunciation of one's
      personality -- i. e., a pledged member has to become a thorough
      altruist, never to think of himself, and to forget his own vanity and
      pride in the thought of the good of his fellow-creatures, besides
      that of his fellow-brothers in the esoteric circle. He has to live,
      if the esoteric instructions shall profit him, a life of abstinence
      in everything, of self-denial and strict morality, doing his duty
      by all men.

      '...every member must be either a philanthropist, or a scholar,
      a searcher into Aryan and other old literature, or a psychic student.'
      (The Key to Theosophy)

      *[And, PT had "The Key to ECKankar]

      It is not an easy life, pursuing the path of the mahatmas and the
      Ancient Wisdom, striving to unite all humankind into a Great Brotherhood
      of spiritually evolved beings with secret knowledge of such great
      vacation spots for astrals as Atlantis. Plus, perhaps there were
      inconsistencies or inadequacies in the secret doctrines, as the
      group seemed to splinter and dissipate after the death of Madame.
      Her dream of a Brotherhood of Man remains a dream, although
      there are Theosophical societies all over the world.

      See also Akashic record, spiritualism, Rampa, and Rudolph Steiner."

      Prometheus
      p.s. Sorry for the duplication on the emails sent out.
    • Leanne Thompson
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2009
        Elmo DeWhitt, one of the original leaders of ECKANKAR, translated Saturday, February 14th, Valentine's Day. Elmo served as Chairman of the ECKANKAR Board for 32 years under three Living ECK Masters. He authored the ECKANKAR Book Concordance, a valuable research tool for our spiritual unfoldment. And he served the SUGMAD, ECK and the Mahanta with total commitment and unconditional love as an 8th initiate for many years.

        Elmo was with his beloved wife Dorothy for 66 years before her translation 6 years ago. He left 2 daughters, Shireen Merrill and Kay DeWhitt, two grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.

        Elmo translated quickly and peacefully. His daughter Shireen was with him. He never tired of teaching others with an unconditional golden heart that, "God's love is total, it is unconditional, and it is free. However, if you accept it, you are accepting a gift, and you have a responsibility to use that gift as the donor intended when giving it to you. Your responsibility is to give that love out to all life in the purity that you received it."

        Elmo said, "This is a path for spiritual growth, not material growth. I recommend this path, I personally follow it, and I recommend to anyone. It will get you where you want to go if you work at it."

        Elmo told us to "Live life fully with your heart on because you are a spiritual being. Enjoy life, because there is a lot in life to enjoy. At the same time, you'll find that you'll grow spiritually and you'll love that too".

        Elmo told us many times that he "loves each and every one of us, and all life!"

        Elmo was 94, Memorial Service arrangements will not be immediate and will follow in time.

        _____
        With LOVE IN ECK,
        Christie

      • Non ekster
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 24, 2009
          There is a very interesting Biography of Krishnamurti that exposes
          Theosophy for the Fraud that it was, and by default the FRAUD that
          eckankar is. I'm not necessarily pushing Krishnamurti, but it is all
          very interesting nevertheless. At the very least, the Spirituality of
          Questioning as the true form of finding the essence of existence.

          Nonekster ; )

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
            Prometheus,

            Excellellent link! Much thanks.

            Read the following information and you too

            will see the connection to ECKankar. Twitchell

            blended Theosophy with Ruhani Satsang and

            "The Path of the Masters" to recreate a similar

            religious scam. PT, "The Master Compiler," wasn't

            even original! BTW- What does that make Klemp?

            http://www.skepdic.com/theosoph.html

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
              Krishnamurti did what others were not able
              to do. Be his own person and tell the truth!

              In my opinion, based on the biography and
              parts I read.

              There is a very interesting Biography of Krishnamurti that exposes

              Theosophy for the Fraud that it was, and by default the FRAUD that

              eckankar is. I'm not necessarily pushing Krishnamurti, but it is all

              very interesting nevertheless. At the very least, the Spirituality of

              Questioning as the true form of finding the essence of existence.

              Nonekster ; )

              > Read the following information and you too

              > will see the connection to ECKankar. Twitchell

              > blended Theosophy with Ruhani Satsang and

              > "The Path of the Masters" to recreate a similar

              > religious scam. PT, being referred to as "The

              > Master Compiler," simply indicates that he was

              > never original, but what does that make Klemp?

              > BTW- Note that Blavatsky had a "Master"

              > (a Mahatma) appear to her kind of like Rebazar

              > appeared to Twitch. Did Twit copy everything?

              > I'm thinking he did as Klemp still does!

              > http://blavatskyarchives.com/longseal.htm

              > Here's the conclusion from the below article:

              > http://www.skepdic.com/theosoph.html

              > "The reader may wonder why theosophy isn't universally

              > recognized as the salvation of mankind. For some it may

              > have been the messenger which kept them away. Many

              > people are not likely to take seriously a Russian noblewoman

              > who claimed to have had childhood visions of a tall Hindu who

              > eventually materialized in Hyde Park and became her guru and

              > advisor. Many skeptics scoff at her noble origins and subsequent

              > employment as a circus performer and séance assistant, plus we

              > take seriously the charges of deception for whatever noble motive.

              > For others, it may be the doctrines which keep us away. Despite

              > the stated moral goals, and the desire for peace on earth and good

              > will toward men and women, there is the small problem of astral

              > bodies, evolution of spiritual races, Aryans, paranormal powers,

              > Atlantis, the so-called Ancient Wisdom, etc. To some this may

              > seem better than the Incarnation, transubstantiation and the
              Trinity,

              > but to skeptics this is just more metaphysical codswallop.
              Finally,

              > others may be repelled by the self-discipline required of
              theosophy.0D

              > ...the foremost rule of all is the entire renunciation of one's

              > personality -- i. e., a pledged member has to become a thorough

              > altruist, never to think of himself, and to forget his own vanity
              and

              > pride in the thought of the good of his fellow-creatures, besides

              > that of his fellow-brothers in the esoteric circle. He has to
              live,

              > if the esoteric instructions shall profit him, a life of
              abstinence

              > in everything, of self-denial and strict morality, doing his duty

              > by all men.

              > '...every member must be either a philanthropist, or a scholar,

              > a searcher into Aryan and other old literature, or a psychic
              student.'

              > (The Key to Theosophy)

              > *[And, PT had "The Key to ECKankar]

              > It is not an easy life, pursuing the path of the mahatmas and the

              > Ancient Wisdom, striving to unite all humankind into a Great

              Brotherhood

              > of spiritually evolved beings with secret knowledge of such great

              > vacation spots for astrals as Atlantis. Plus, perhaps there were

              > inconsistencies or inadequacies in the secret doctrines, as the

              > group seemed to splinter and dissipate after the death of Madame.

              > Her dream of a Brotherhood of Man remains a dream, although

              > there are Theosophical societies all over the world.

              > See also20Akashic record, spiritualism, Rampa, and Rudolph
              Steiner."