Re: Shouldn't EKists Expect HK to Mention Darwin's Death?

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 15, 2009

      all others... they're more special.
      Yet, they are afraid to cross certain
      lines and to think, let alone say, or
      discuss certain topics. They never
      know who's listening do they!

      Prometheus

      etznab wrote:

      [snip]
      To be frank, in some places one could easily
      feel like the name was taboo to mention even
      outloud.

      Jonathan wrote:

      [snip]
      Darwin's death was an opportunity for Harold to say
      something. It would have introduced some healing into
      Eckankar. But my reading of it is like yours: HK is still
      too upset over Darwin's actions and still hasn't gotten
      over it. Then again, maybe it's the same old Eckankar
      rule "Don't talk about things. They will go away on their
      own."