Re: Ford Johnson's book: "Confessions of a God Seeker"

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2005
      Hello, Ingrid!

      I like your point of view--you have made excellent points! I think
      that the HCS and TS BBs have been on a downward spiral for some time
      now. Some of the best posters are long gone. Too bad, but perhaps
      there is a chance for renewed invigorating growth. Time will tell
      the tale! I have not liked the emphasis on conspiracy theories going
      on over there. It seemed that no matter what anyone posted, someone
      would always bring the discussion back to the same old talk about
      these theories. Very boring for sure. It kind of reminded me of a
      child who discovers that Santa Claus is a myth--he can't get over
      the reality of Santa being a myth, so he goes out into the world to
      inform everyone as though it is big news! Ha! The truth is most
      people already knew it, except for the younger little kids who
      hadn't learned the truth yet. : ) It's all rather juvenile I think
      in terms of Spiritual enlightenment.