Re: are these ex-eckists

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
      Hello highgee,
      Hmmmm. Sounds like harji! Yes, we're mostly
      former (ex) ECKankarists. You can probably
      answer most of your own questions by reading
      the LINKS, FILES, or the MESSAGES in the archives.

      Check out the 1st LINK on the LINKS page
      and read Chapters 6-10 of "Confessions of
      a God Seeker" in the FILES section (One must
      be a member of the site to read the "Files").

      Prometheus

      highgee wrote:

      hi
      am doing a project on religion.