are these ex-eckists

  • ige highgee
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 10:58 AM
      hi
      am doing a project on religion. could you help me with some answers. will be very glad.
      thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3 3:59 PM
        Hello highgee,
        Hmmmm. Sounds like harji! Yes, we're mostly
        former (ex) ECKankarists. You can probably
        answer most of your own questions by reading
        the LINKS, FILES, or the MESSAGES in the archives.

        Check out the 1st LINK on the LINKS page
        and read Chapters 6-10 of "Confessions of
        a God Seeker" in the FILES section (One must
        be a member of the site to read the "Files").

        Prometheus