Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Southern HU (Who vs Hue)

  • Ingrid
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2009
      Hello all,

      I think that pronounciation as WHO is the original sound - the sufis pronounce it that way, and eckankar stole it from them. I always thought the ekkie pronounciation odd because I never heard any sound in nature like that but always as WHO. I think that PT just adapted it to the English way of pronounciation - we German-speaking people would never think to pronounce it as HU! ;-))
      Ingrid