Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Dialogue in the Age of Criticism?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2009
      Mish,

      Usually when a link doesn't work it's because
      the online pages are no longer online.

      Sometimes it's only a temporary thing, like in
      the case where new pages are being uploaded
      the old pages have to be deleted first.

      Dialogues in the Age of Criticism was an al-
      ready finished book (most of it since 2000) &
      I think there were pages for new information
      added over the years.

      I'm guessing that since The Whole Truth came
      out, maybe the earlier version became obsolete.
      I've no idea if this is a temporary thing or for how
      many days the pages weren't working.

      Yes, I could e-mail Doug.

      On another topic, I heard there is an online copy
      of David Lane's book. Is there a link to that here at
      E.S.A.?

      I think I want to read the whole book by David &
      after that read Doug's book again, too. I'm going
      over everything again and are learning new things
      about the timeline to recorded Eckankar history. I
      still think some big pieces to the puzzle are miss-
      ing & are suspicious how many pieces might have
      been lost during the years 1971-1981. That is, the
      history that Darwin Gross gave out, most of that is
      a mystery to me. However, I am curious about why
      such a large amount of history (Darwin's books &
      discourses, etc.) were discontinued. I wonder if it
      amounts to more than just the removal of Darwi
      Gross. But then, one would probably need to know
      what else might have been "removed" along with
      him.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2009
        Hi
        Try the world Cat on google and the library of congress. That might help.
        Since Darwin died last year maye atom would be more open to giving the discourses.
        Also, ANyone can find out the address of joan and harold on white pages.com Maybe write to them

        Leanne