Re: Dialogue in the Age of Criticism?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2009
      Hi, Etznab!

      I can't access it either. Maybe Marman's redoing this
      link. Can you email him?

      Mish

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2009
        Mish,

        Usually when a link doesn't work it's because
        the online pages are no longer online.

        Sometimes it's only a temporary thing, like in
        the case where new pages are being uploaded
        the old pages have to be deleted first.

        Dialogues in the Age of Criticism was an al-
        ready finished book (most of it since 2000) &
        I think there were pages for new information
        added over the years.

        I'm guessing that since The Whole Truth came
        out, maybe the earlier version became obsolete.
        I've no idea if this is a temporary thing or for how
        many days the pages weren't working.

        Yes, I could e-mail Doug.

        On another topic, I heard there is an online copy
        of David Lane's book. Is there a link to that here at
        E.S.A.?

        I think I want to read the whole book by David &
        after that read Doug's book again, too. I'm going
        over everything again and are learning new things
        about the timeline to recorded Eckankar history. I
        still think some big pieces to the puzzle are miss-
        ing & are suspicious how many pieces might have
        been lost during the years 1971-1981. That is, the
        history that Darwin Gross gave out, most of that is
        a mystery to me. However, I am curious about why
        such a large amount of history (Darwin's books &
        discourses, etc.) were discontinued. I wonder if it
        amounts to more than just the removal of Darwi
        Gross. But then, one would probably need to know
        what else might have been "removed" along with
        him.

        <etznab@...> wrote:

        > Today I couldn't seem to access Doug

        > Marman's old online book, Dialogue in

        > the Age of Criticism.

        > There is a link under the BOOKS tap

        > at

        > http://www.spiritualdialogues.com/thewholetruth.html

        > but it doesn't seem to work. Can anybody

        > else access the site @

        > http://www.littleknownpubs.com/DialogIntro.htm

        > I'm wondering if it's down for repair,

        > or some kind of updating. I'm hoping it

        > wasn't removed, since a lot of material

        > for my Eckankar "Trivia" timeline was

        > referenced to that online book.

        > Etznab

      • Leanne Thompson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 20, 2009
          Hi
          Try the world Cat on google and the library of congress. That might help.
          Since Darwin died last year maye atom would be more open to giving the discourses.
          Also, ANyone can find out the address of joan and harold on white pages.com Maybe write to them

          Leanne