Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Are We Masters?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2009
      More than any other path Paul Twitchell
      studied, I think this was the path where the
      most similarities come from. The Path Of
      The Masters.

      Even if Paul Twitchell only "studied" with
      Kirpal Singh for a couple years, apparently
      he was studying that path for many, many,
      more! [Judging by the number of info that
      was shared in his writings.]

      Whether knowing it or not, Eckists who
      read Julian Johnson's: The Path Of The
      Masters could find they studied parts of
      that book even before they read it! They
      could have studied it in Eckankar works.