Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] ATOM vs ATOMdoers - P.M. the (other) 973rd LEM!

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 9, 2009
      You have to click the "UPDATE" link for
      the pdf files.

      http://atomdoers.org/DhunUpdate.html

      From: prometheus_973 <prometheus_973@...>
      To: EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 9:24 pm
      Subject: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] ATOM vs ATOMdoers - P.M. the
      (other) 973rd LEM!

      Well, it looks like another ECKankar schism

      is blowing in that Wind of Change!

      First, we had Kirpal breaking with Radhasoami

      to start Ruhani Satsang. His master did not

      choose a leader so when the "Master" died

      the one with the most supporters took over

      Radhasoami and Kirpal took the rest to start

      his own sect.

      Next, we had Twitchell break with Kirpal and

      Ruhani Satsang to start his own sect he called

      ECKankar.

      Then we had Gross appointed the ECKankar

      LEM after Twitchell died unexpectedly by Gail

      (his wife) claiming to have had a dream where

      Twitchell selected her lover (Gross) to take over.

      Gross selected Klemp to take over for him, after

      ten years, but was then kicked to the curb by Klemp.

      Gross then started ATOM.

      Gross didn't select a successor either! Paul Marche'

      decided to fill the void after Gross' death. He did this

      with the help of his new wife Tammy Latimer (clammy

      tammy) who wrote a book claiming that she was the

      reincarnation=2
      0of 8th Initiate, and EK Prophet, Tom Flamma!

      However, there is the main group of ATOM chelas

      who have sued Sri Paul Marche' and Tammy.

      Therefore this newest ECKankar sect is called:

      atomdoers.org!

      Check out the pdf files about the lawsuit on this site!

      http://atomdoers.org/Dhunami.html

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 9, 2009
        I would suggest anybody with questions
        spend the money & read Julian Johnson's
        The path of the Masters.

        From: prometheus_973 <prometheus_973@...>
        (other) 973rd LEM!
        To: EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 9:21 PM

        It looks like another ECKankar schism
        is blowing in that Wind of Change!

        First, we had Kirpal breaking with Radhasoami
        to start Ruhani Satsang. His master did not
        choose a leader so when the
        "Master" died
        the one with the most supporters took over
        Radhasoami and Kirpal took the rest to start
        his own sect.

        Next, we had Twitchell break with his Master,
        Kirpal Singh, and Ruhani Satsang to start his
        own sect he called ECKankar.

        Then, we had Gross appointed the ECKankar
        LEM after Twitchell died, unexpectedly, with
        Gail (his young wife) claiming to have had a
        dream where Twitchell selected her lover (Gross)
        to take over. The EK Board agreed!

        [Etznab (or anyone), who was on the ECK Board
        in 1971 when P.T. translated?]

        Later, Gross selected Klemp to take over for him,
        after ten years, but was then kicked to the curb by
        Klemp. Gross then started ATOM.

        And,
        Gross didn't select a successor either! Paul Marche'
        decided to fill the void after Gross' death. He did this
        with the help of his new (young) wife Tammy Latimer
        (clammytammy) who wrote a book claiming that she
        was the reincarnation of 8th Initiate, and EK Prophet,
        Tom Flamma!

        BTW- I saw where another Latimer is on the other
        (ATOM) side of the issue! There's the main group of
        ATOM chelas who have sued Sri Paul Marche' and Tammy.

        Therefore, this newest ECKankar sect is now called:
        atomdoers.org!

        Check out the pdf files on this site about the lawsuit!

        http://atomdoers. org/Dhunami_ Answer_1. pdf

        http://atomdoers. org/Dhunami. html

        Prometheus
      • Leanne Thompson
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 10, 2009

          I saw the wiki link. Wow 114 (1822-1936).

          Awesome. Hats off to him

          Leanne

        • jonathanjohns96
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 11, 2009
            Leanne,
            I am assuming that you are referring to the post that I made
            yesterday about "Swami Gopal Das."

            When I first saw "Swami Gopal Das" in Wikipedia, my own reaction
            was "Wow!" But really, it was just a lucky search. I did a Google
            search for Gopal Das and there it was in Wikipedia. Also, I just did
            this search again and I noticed that there is an associate professor
            in Guwahati, India named Gopal Das. So this might not even be a rare
            name in India.
            Jonathan

            Leanne Thompson wrote:

            I saw the wiki link. Wow 114 (1822-1936).
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swami_Gopal_Das

            Awesome. Hats off to him

            Leanne
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 13, 2009
              I have a question about the Numbers
              (973rd, etc.) and Time-Line order assigned
              to the M/LEMs of ECKankar, ATOM, and
              of ATOMdoers.

              Paul Marche' (of ATOMdoers), supposedly,
              took over for Darwin Gross, the 972nd
              M/LEM, as the 973rd Living Master.

              However, Darwin Initiated and handed
              the Rod of ECK Power to Klemp on 10/22/1981,
              thus, making HK the 973rd LEM.

              Therefore, how can Paul Marche' be the
              ATOMdoers 973rd LEM? P.M. should be
              the 974th Living Master, and Not the 973rd!
              And, ECKankar's next LEM should be the
              975th!

              Did ATOM chose a new LEM on October
              22, 2008? If so, was he the 974th LEM?

              Even though Klemp booted Darwin, and
              kicked a FULL Mahanta/Living ECK Master
              to the curb, this doesn't change or take
              away from the (EK) fact, or his number
              in the Time-Line of the EK hierarchy, that
              D.G. was, and will always be, considered
              the 972nd M/LEM by both ECKists, ATOM
              members, and ATOMdoers. Thus, HK should,
              also, be seen by ATOM members and ATOMdoers
              as the 973rd M/LEM, although, HK has
              fallen from GRACE as HK claimed Darwin
              had!

              BTW- Why is it that Sudar Singh is never
              referred to as the 970th LEM? Was he, also,
              a 14th "FULL" Mahanta or a 12th or 13th
              Mahanta-in-training?

              And, what number(s) was Rebazar Tarzs?
              Was R.T. the 793rd M/LEM? Let's not forget
              (according to EK dogma) that Rebazar was,
              also, the LEM for 35 days after Twitchell's
              death (translation).

              Does this mean that R.T. was actually the
              972nd M/LEM and that Darwin was, thus,
              the 973rd M/LEM, and that Klemp is really
              the 974th LEM? If an ECK Master comes
              back to FILL-IN, a second or a third time, etc.
              as the M/LEM, wouldn't they have that Time-
              Line Number as well? How many other ECK
              Masters, other than Rebazar, have done this
              and FILLED-IN more than once? Someone
              had to have FILLED-IN previous to Rebazar
              since he is only 500 years old.

              Who was the 666th M/LEM? Was it Zadok?

[...]

              And, Gross didn't select a successor either! Paul Marche'