Re: ATOM vs ATOMdoers - P.M. the (other) 973rd LEM!

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 9, 2009
      Hello Le anne and All,
      Your friend can read the LINKS here
      or join as a "member" and read the
      FILES too. Not all ESA members post
      so it's no big deal to join under a
      pseudonym and remain anonymous.

      I don't know where those posts are
      that mention the Security Checks at
      the Major EK Seminars (for Klemp's
      talk only), or at the Temple of ECK
      tour, or for the ESC tour.

      Basically, this policy (based upon fear)
      began at the Oct. 2001 EWWS, after,
      9/11/2001. However, it has continued
      over the years... like a temporary new tax!

      Thus, it is only Klemp's life that is protected
      which is ironical since he's the only one who
      can protect (supposedly) everyone else, and
      has the ability to make himself invisible!

      Also, isn't it strange (another irony?) that
      ECKankar needs to protect buildings from
      what? Imagined WMDs? Maybe the Pope
      needs security measures, but why does
      Klemp think that he's that important?
      Besides, What Would Jesus Do? What Would
      Gandhi Do? Would they be searching their
      followers and making them go through
      metal detectors? Of course Not!

      What's really strange is how ECKists have
      rationalized this fear tactic, and for all of these
      years! Then again, EK chelas have to rationalize
      so many things that one more doesn't seem to
      matter. This one is the tip of the iceberg! If they
      don't close their eyes and rationalize they would
      be able to see the wizard of oZ behind the curtain!
      That realization would shatter the illusion they
      have built their lives around. No one wants to admit
      that they've been fooled for 20-30 years plus.
      Besides, what do they have to fill the void if they
      leave ECKankar and what about their ECK friends?
      And, look at all of that bullshit they had to swallow
      to get those Higher Initiations! Life is tough enough
      and lonely enough without making things worse
      by standing on one's own two Spiritual feet without
      having a Mahanta to lean upon! ECKankar (religion)
      is the Easy Way... people don't have to do anything
      because someone else (Higher) does it for them.

      Prometheus
      p.s. That one photo showed Kata Daki as, I believe,
      Diane Stanley drew her. Klemp, only recently, had the
      sketches of these mythological ECK Masters "touched-
      up" once again! Klemp gave his "Masters" a Hollywood
      glow in order to make them look perfect, wise, beautiful,
      and handsome... then there's Harold face! LOL!

      http://atomdoers.org/Dhunami.html

      le_anne_thompson wrote:

      Hi Prometheus:
      [snip]
      I have a friend who is doubting eck and
      wants to see all the links that show the
      plagiarisms etc (and the books). I want to
      let him decide for himself so the decision
      has no doubt than when one just accepts
      blindly. He hasn't been to MN but I told him
      there was security checks there and at the
      seminars.  I forgot why they did that. COuld
      you let me know the posts of those.

      Thank you
      Leanne
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 9, 2009
        You have to click the "UPDATE" link for
        the pdf files.

        http://atomdoers.org/DhunUpdate.html

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 9, 2009
          I would suggest anybody with questions
          spend the money & read Julian Johnson's
          The path of the Masters.

          I guess I would call them atom smashers(joke and not related to the
          particle chamber collision that was supposed to happen).

          --- On Thu, 1/8/09, prometheus_973 <prometheus_973@...>

          From: prometheus_973 <prometheus_973@...>
          (other) 973rd LEM!
          To: EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 9:21 PM

          It looks like another ECKankar schism
          is blowing in that Wind of Change!

          First, we had Kirpal breaking with Radhasoami
          to start Ruhani Satsang. His master did not
          choose a leader so when the
          "Master" died
          the one with the most supporters took over
          Radhasoami and Kirpal took the rest to start
          his own sect.

          Next, we had Twitchell break with his Master,
          Kirpal Singh, and Ruhani Satsang to start his
          own sect he called ECKankar.

          Then, we had Gross appointed the ECKankar
          LEM after Twitchell died, unexpectedly, with
          Gail (his young wife) claiming to have had a
          dream where Twitchell selected her lover (Gross)
          to take over. The EK Board agreed!

          [Etznab (or anyone), who was on the ECK Board
          in 1971 when P.T. translated?]

          Later, Gross selected Klemp to take over for him,
          after ten years, but was then kicked to the curb by
          Klemp. Gross then started ATOM.

          And,
          Gross didn't select a successor either! Paul Marche'
          decided to fill the void after Gross' death. He did this
          with the help of his new (young) wife Tammy Latimer
          (clammytammy) who wrote a book claiming that she
          was the reincarnation of 8th Initiate, and EK Prophet,
          Tom Flamma!

          BTW- I saw where another Latimer is on the other
          (ATOM) side of the issue! There's the main group of
          ATOM chelas who have sued Sri Paul Marche' and Tammy.

          Therefore, this newest ECKankar sect is now called:
          atomdoers.org!

          Check out the pdf files on this site about the lawsuit!

          http://atomdoers. org/Dhunami_ Answer_1. pdf

          http://atomdoers. org/Dhunami. html

          Prometheus
        • Leanne Thompson
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 10, 2009

            I saw the wiki link. Wow 114 (1822-1936).

            Awesome. Hats off to him

            Leanne

          • jonathanjohns96
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 11, 2009
              Leanne,
              I am assuming that you are referring to the post that I made
              yesterday about "Swami Gopal Das."

              When I first saw "Swami Gopal Das" in Wikipedia, my own reaction
              was "Wow!" But really, it was just a lucky search. I did a Google
              search for Gopal Das and there it was in Wikipedia. Also, I just did
              this search again and I noticed that there is an associate professor
              in Guwahati, India named Gopal Das. So this might not even be a rare
              name in India.
              Jonathan

              Leanne Thompson wrote:

              I saw the wiki link. Wow 114 (1822-1936).
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swami_Gopal_Das

              Awesome. Hats off to him

              Leanne
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 13, 2009
                I have a question about the Numbers
                (973rd, etc.) and Time-Line order assigned
                to the M/LEMs of ECKankar, ATOM, and
                of ATOMdoers.

                Paul Marche' (of ATOMdoers), supposedly,
                took over for Darwin Gross, the 972nd
                M/LEM, as the 973rd Living Master.

                However, Darwin Initiated and handed
                the Rod of ECK Power to Klemp on 10/22/1981,
                thus, making HK the 973rd LEM.

                Therefore, how can Paul Marche' be the
                ATOMdoers 973rd LEM? P.M. should be
                the 974th Living Master, and Not the 973rd!
                And, ECKankar's next LEM should be the
                975th!

                Did ATOM chose a new LEM on October
                22, 2008? If so, was he the 974th LEM?

                Even though Klemp booted Darwin, and
                kicked a FULL Mahanta/Living ECK Master
                to the curb, this doesn't change or take
                away from the (EK) fact, or his number
                in the Time-Line of the EK hierarchy, that
                D.G. was, and will always be, considered
                the 972nd M/LEM by both ECKists, ATOM
                members, and ATOMdoers. Thus, HK should,
                also, be seen by ATOM members and ATOMdoers
                as the 973rd M/LEM, although, HK has
                fallen from GRACE as HK claimed Darwin
                had!

                BTW- Why is it that Sudar Singh is never
                referred to as the 970th LEM? Was he, also,
                a 14th "FULL" Mahanta or a 12th or 13th
                Mahanta-in-training?

                And, what number(s) was Rebazar Tarzs?
                Was R.T. the 793rd M/LEM? Let's not forget
                (according to EK dogma) that Rebazar was,
                also, the LEM for 35 days after Twitchell's
                death (translation).

                Does this mean that R.T. was actually the
                972nd M/LEM and that Darwin was, thus,
                the 973rd M/LEM, and that Klemp is really
                the 974th LEM? If an ECK Master comes
                back to FILL-IN, a second or a third time, etc.
                as the M/LEM, wouldn't they have that Time-
                Line Number as well? How many other ECK
                Masters, other than Rebazar, have done this
                and FILLED-IN more than once? Someone
                had to have FILLED-IN previous to Rebazar
                since he is only 500 years old.

                Who was the 666th M/LEM? Was it Zadok?

[...]

                And, Gross didn't select a successor either! Paul Marche'