Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] DOO NAH ME or DOO DOO DOOO DAH DAH DAH MEM EMM

  • Leanne Thompson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 8, 2009
      The first guy looks like an ostrich, then the lady with the black eye, curt cobain lookalike, OJ loookalike, and last but not least, david carridine.

      Leanne

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 9, 2009
        Hello Le anne and All,
        Your friend can read the LINKS here
        or join as a "member" and read the
        FILES too. Not all ESA members post
        so it's no big deal to join under a
        pseudonym and remain anonymous.

        I don't know where those posts are
        that mention the Security Checks at
        the Major EK Seminars (for Klemp's
        talk only), or at the Temple of ECK
        tour, or for the ESC tour.

        Basically, this policy (based upon fear)
        began at the Oct. 2001 EWWS, after,
        9/11/2001. However, it has continued
        over the years... like a temporary new tax!

        Thus, it is only Klemp's life that is protected
        which is ironical since he's the only one who
        can protect (supposedly) everyone else, and
        has the ability to make himself invisible!

        Also, isn't it strange (another irony?) that
        ECKankar needs to protect buildings from
        what? Imagined WMDs? Maybe the Pope
        needs security measures, but why does
        Klemp think that he's that important?
        Besides, What Would Jesus Do? What Would
        Gandhi Do? Would they be searching their
        followers and making them go through
        metal detectors? Of course Not!

        What's really strange is how ECKists have
        rationalized this fear tactic, and for all of these
        years! Then again, EK chelas have to rationalize
        so many things that one more doesn't seem to
        matter. This one is the tip of the iceberg! If they
        don't close their eyes and rationalize they would
        be able to see the wizard of oZ behind the curtain!
        That realization would shatter the illusion they
        have built their lives around. No one wants to admit
        that they've been fooled for 20-30 years plus.
        Besides, what do they have to fill the void if they
        leave ECKankar and what about their ECK friends?
        And, look at all of that bullshit they had to swallow
        to get those Higher Initiations! Life is tough enough
        and lonely enough without making things worse
        by standing on one's own two Spiritual feet without
        having a Mahanta to lean upon! ECKankar (religion)
        is the Easy Way... people don't have to do anything
        because someone else (Higher) does it for them.

        Prometheus
        p.s. That one photo showed Kata Daki as, I believe,
        Diane Stanley drew her. Klemp, only recently, had the
        sketches of these mythological ECK Masters "touched-
        up" once again! Klemp gave his "Masters" a Hollywood
        glow in order to make them look perfect, wise, beautiful,
        and handsome... then there's Harold face! LOL!

        http://atomdoers.org/Dhunami.html

        le_anne_thompson wrote:

        Hi Prometheus:
        [snip]
        I have a friend who is doubting eck and
        wants to see all the links that show the
        plagiarisms etc (and the books). I want to
        let him decide for himself so the decision
        has no doubt than when one just accepts
        blindly. He hasn't been to MN but I told him
        there was security checks there and at the
        seminars.  I forgot why they did that. COuld
        you let me know the posts of those.

        Thank you
        Leanne
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 9, 2009
          You have to click the "UPDATE" link for
          the pdf files.

          http://atomdoers.org/DhunUpdate.html

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 9, 2009
            I would suggest anybody with questions
            spend the money & read Julian Johnson's
            The path of the Masters.

            I guess I would call them atom smashers(joke and not related to the
            particle chamber collision that was supposed to happen).

            --- On Thu, 1/8/09, prometheus_973 <prometheus_973@...>

            From: prometheus_973 <prometheus_973@...>
            (other) 973rd LEM!
            To: EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 9:21 PM

            It looks like another ECKankar schism
            is blowing in that Wind of Change!

            First, we had Kirpal breaking with Radhasoami
            to start Ruhani Satsang. His master did not
            choose a leader so when the
            "Master" died
            the one with the most supporters took over
            Radhasoami and Kirpal took the rest to start
            his own sect.

            Next, we had Twitchell break with his Master,
            Kirpal Singh, and Ruhani Satsang to start his
            own sect he called ECKankar.

            Then, we had Gross appointed the ECKankar
            LEM after Twitchell died, unexpectedly, with
            Gail (his young wife) claiming to have had a
            dream where Twitchell selected her lover (Gross)
            to take over. The EK Board agreed!

            [Etznab (or anyone), who was on the ECK Board
            in 1971 when P.T. translated?]

            Later, Gross selected Klemp to take over for him,
            after ten years, but was then kicked to the curb by
            Klemp. Gross then started ATOM.

            And,
            Gross didn't select a successor either! Paul Marche'
            decided to fill the void after Gross' death. He did this
            with the help of his new (young) wife Tammy Latimer
            (clammytammy) who wrote a book claiming that she
            was the reincarnation of 8th Initiate, and EK Prophet,
            Tom Flamma!

            BTW- I saw where another Latimer is on the other
            (ATOM) side of the issue! There's the main group of
            ATOM chelas who have sued Sri Paul Marche' and Tammy.

            Therefore, this newest ECKankar sect is now called:
            atomdoers.org!

            Check out the pdf files on this site about the lawsuit!

            http://atomdoers. org/Dhunami_ Answer_1. pdf

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 10, 2009

              I saw the wiki link. Wow 114 (1822-1936).

              Awesome. Hats off to him

              Leanne

            • jonathanjohns96
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 11, 2009
                Leanne,
                I am assuming that you are referring to the post that I made
                yesterday about "Swami Gopal Das."

                When I first saw "Swami Gopal Das" in Wikipedia, my own reaction
                was "Wow!" But really, it was just a lucky search. I did a Google
                search for Gopal Das and there it was in Wikipedia. Also, I just did
                this search again and I noticed that there is an associate professor
                in Guwahati, India named Gopal Das. So this might not even be a rare
                name in India.
                Jonathan

                Leanne Thompson wrote:

                I saw the wiki link. Wow 114 (1822-1936).
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swami_Gopal_Das

                Awesome. Hats off to him

                Leanne
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 13, 2009
                  I have a question about the Numbers
                  (973rd, etc.) and Time-Line order assigned
                  to the M/LEMs of ECKankar, ATOM, and
                  of ATOMdoers.

                  Paul Marche' (of ATOMdoers), supposedly,
                  took over for Darwin Gross, the 972nd
                  M/LEM, as the 973rd Living Master.

                  However, Darwin Initiated and handed
                  the Rod of ECK Power to Klemp on 10/22/1981,
                  thus, making HK the 973rd LEM.

                  Therefore, how can Paul Marche' be the
                  ATOMdoers 973rd LEM? P.M. should be
                  the 974th Living Master, and Not the 973rd!
                  And, ECKankar's next LEM should be the
                  975th!

                  Did ATOM chose a new LEM on October
                  22, 2008? If so, was he the 974th LEM?

                  Even though Klemp booted Darwin, and
                  kicked a FULL Mahanta/Living ECK Master
                  to the curb, this doesn't change or take
                  away from the (EK) fact, or his number
                  in the Time-Line of the EK hierarchy, that
                  D.G. was, and will always be, considered
                  the 972nd M/LEM by both ECKists, ATOM
                  members, and ATOMdoers. Thus, HK should,
                  also, be seen by ATOM members and ATOMdoers
                  as the 973rd M/LEM, although, HK has
                  fallen from GRACE as HK claimed Darwin
                  had!

                  BTW- Why is it that Sudar Singh is never
                  referred to as the 970th LEM? Was he, also,
                  a 14th "FULL" Mahanta or a 12th or 13th
                  Mahanta-in-training?

                  And, what number(s) was Rebazar Tarzs?
                  Was R.T. the 793rd M/LEM? Let's not forget
                  (according to EK dogma) that Rebazar was,
                  also, the LEM for 35 days after Twitchell's
                  death (translation).

                  Does this mean that R.T. was actually the
                  972nd M/LEM and that Darwin was, thus,
                  the 973rd M/LEM, and that Klemp is really
                  the 974th LEM? If an ECK Master comes
                  back to FILL-IN, a second or a third time, etc.
                  as the M/LEM, wouldn't they have that Time-
                  Line Number as well? How many other ECK
                  Masters, other than Rebazar, have done this
                  and FILLED-IN more than once? Someone
                  had to have FILLED-IN previous to Rebazar
                  since he is only 500 years old.

                  Who was the 666th M/LEM? Was it Zadok?

[...]

                  And, Gross didn't select a successor either! Paul Marche'