Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] ATOM vs ATOMdoers - P.M. the (other) 973rd LEM!

  • Leanne Thompson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 8, 2009
      Hi Prometheus:
      I guess I would call them atom smashers(joke and not related to the particle chamber collision that was supposed to happen).

      I have a friend who is doubting eck and wants to see all the links that show the plagiarisms etc (and the books). I want to let him decide for himself so the decision has no doubt than when one just accepts blindly. He hasn't been to MN but I told him there was security checks there and at the seminars.  I forgot why they did that. COuld you let me know the posts of those.

      Thank you
      Leanne

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 8, 2009
        The first guy looks like an ostrich, then the lady with the black eye, curt cobain lookalike, OJ loookalike, and last but not least, david carridine.

        Leanne

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 9, 2009
          Hello Le anne and All,
          Your friend can read the LINKS here
          or join as a "member" and read the
          FILES too. Not all ESA members post
          so it's no big deal to join under a
          pseudonym and remain anonymous.

          I don't know where those posts are
          that mention the Security Checks at
          the Major EK Seminars (for Klemp's
          talk only), or at the Temple of ECK
          tour, or for the ESC tour.

          Basically, this policy (based upon fear)
          began at the Oct. 2001 EWWS, after,
          9/11/2001. However, it has continued
          over the years... like a temporary new tax!

          Thus, it is only Klemp's life that is protected
          which is ironical since he's the only one who
          can protect (supposedly) everyone else, and
          has the ability to make himself invisible!

          Also, isn't it strange (another irony?) that
          ECKankar needs to protect buildings from
          what? Imagined WMDs? Maybe the Pope
          needs security measures, but why does
          Klemp think that he's that important?
          Besides, What Would Jesus Do? What Would
          Gandhi Do? Would they be searching their
          followers and making them go through
          metal detectors? Of course Not!

          What's really strange is how ECKists have
          rationalized this fear tactic, and for all of these
          years! Then again, EK chelas have to rationalize
          so many things that one more doesn't seem to
          matter. This one is the tip of the iceberg! If they
          don't close their eyes and rationalize they would
          be able to see the wizard of oZ behind the curtain!
          That realization would shatter the illusion they
          have built their lives around. No one wants to admit
          that they've been fooled for 20-30 years plus.
          Besides, what do they have to fill the void if they
          leave ECKankar and what about their ECK friends?
          And, look at all of that bullshit they had to swallow
          to get those Higher Initiations! Life is tough enough
          and lonely enough without making things worse
          by standing on one's own two Spiritual feet without
          having a Mahanta to lean upon! ECKankar (religion)
          is the Easy Way... people don't have to do anything
          because someone else (Higher) does it for them.

          Prometheus
          p.s. That one photo showed Kata Daki as, I believe,
          Diane Stanley drew her. Klemp, only recently, had the
          sketches of these mythological ECK Masters "touched-
          up" once again! Klemp gave his "Masters" a Hollywood
          glow in order to make them look perfect, wise, beautiful,
          and handsome... then there's Harold face! LOL!

          http://atomdoers.org/Dhunami.html

          le_anne_thompson wrote:

          Hi Prometheus:
          [snip]

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 9, 2009
            You have to click the "UPDATE" link for
            the pdf files.

            http://atomdoers.org/DhunUpdate.html

            Well, it looks like another ECKankar schism

            is blowing in that Wind of Change!

            First, we had Kirpal breaking with Radhasoami

            to start Ruhani Satsang. His master did not

            choose a leader so when the "Master" died

            the one with the most supporters took over

            Radhasoami and Kirpal took the rest to start

            his own sect.

            Next, we had Twitchell break with Kirpal and

            Ruhani Satsang to start his own sect he called

            ECKankar.

            Then we had Gross appointed the ECKankar

            LEM after Twitchell died unexpectedly by Gail

            (his wife) claiming to have had a dream where

            Twitchell selected her lover (Gross) to take over.

            Gross selected Klemp to take over for him, after

            ten years, but was then kicked to the curb by Klemp.

            Gross then started ATOM.

            Gross didn't select a successor either! Paul Marche'

            decided to fill the void after Gross' death. He did this

            with the help of his new wife Tammy Latimer (clammy

            tammy) who wrote a book claiming that she was the

            reincarnation=2
            0of 8th Initiate, and EK Prophet, Tom Flamma!

            However, there is the main group of ATOM chelas

            who have sued Sri Paul Marche' and Tammy.

            Therefore this newest ECKankar sect is called:

            atomdoers.org!

            Check out the pdf files about the lawsuit on this site!

            http://atomdoers.org/Dhunami.html

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 9, 2009
              I would suggest anybody with questions
              spend the money & read Julian Johnson's
              The path of the Masters.

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 10, 2009

                I saw the wiki link. Wow 114 (1822-1936).

                Awesome. Hats off to him

                Leanne

              • jonathanjohns96
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 11, 2009
                  Leanne,
                  I am assuming that you are referring to the post that I made
                  yesterday about "Swami Gopal Das."

                  When I first saw "Swami Gopal Das" in Wikipedia, my own reaction
                  was "Wow!" But really, it was just a lucky search. I did a Google
                  search for Gopal Das and there it was in Wikipedia. Also, I just did
                  this search again and I noticed that there is an associate professor
                  in Guwahati, India named Gopal Das. So this might not even be a rare
                  name in India.
                  Jonathan

                  Leanne Thompson wrote:

                  I saw the wiki link. Wow 114 (1822-1936).
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swami_Gopal_Das

                  Awesome. Hats off to him

                  Leanne
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 13, 2009
                    I have a question about the Numbers
                    (973rd, etc.) and Time-Line order assigned
                    to the M/LEMs of ECKankar, ATOM, and
                    of ATOMdoers.

                    Paul Marche' (of ATOMdoers), supposedly,
                    took over for Darwin Gross, the 972nd
                    M/LEM, as the 973rd Living Master.

                    However, Darwin Initiated and handed
                    the Rod of ECK Power to Klemp on 10/22/1981,
                    thus, making HK the 973rd LEM.

                    Therefore, how can Paul Marche' be the
                    ATOMdoers 973rd LEM? P.M. should be
                    the 974th Living Master, and Not the 973rd!
                    And, ECKankar's next LEM should be the
                    975th!

                    Did ATOM chose a new LEM on October
                    22, 2008? If so, was he the 974th LEM?

                    Even though Klemp booted Darwin, and
                    kicked a FULL Mahanta/Living ECK Master
                    to the curb, this doesn't change or take
                    away from the (EK) fact, or his number
                    in the Time-Line of the EK hierarchy, that
                    D.G. was, and will always be, considered
                    the 972nd M/LEM by both ECKists, ATOM
                    members, and ATOMdoers. Thus, HK should,
                    also, be seen by ATOM members and ATOMdoers
                    as the 973rd M/LEM, although, HK has
                    fallen from GRACE as HK claimed Darwin
                    had!

                    BTW- Why is it that Sudar Singh is never
                    referred to as the 970th LEM? Was he, also,
                    a 14th "FULL" Mahanta or a 12th or 13th
                    Mahanta-in-training?

                    And, what number(s) was Rebazar Tarzs?
                    Was R.T. the 793rd M/LEM? Let's not forget
                    (according to EK dogma) that Rebazar was,
                    also, the LEM for 35 days after Twitchell's
                    death (translation).

                    Does this mean that R.T. was actually the
                    972nd M/LEM and that Darwin was, thus,
                    the 973rd M/LEM, and that Klemp is really
                    the 974th LEM? If an ECK Master comes
                    back to FILL-IN, a second or a third time, etc.
                    as the M/LEM, wouldn't they have that Time-
                    Line Number as well? How many other ECK
                    Masters, other than Rebazar, have done this
                    and FILLED-IN more than once? Someone
                    had to have FILLED-IN previous to Rebazar
                    since he is only 500 years old.

                    Who was the 666th M/LEM? Was it Zadok?