ATOM vs ATOMdoers - P.M. the (other) 973rd LEM!

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 8, 2009
      It looks like another ECKankar schism
      is blowing in that Wind of Change!

      First, we had Kirpal breaking with Radhasoami
      to start Ruhani Satsang. His master did not
      choose a leader so when the "Master" died
      the one with the most supporters took over
      Radhasoami and Kirpal took the rest to start
      his own sect.

      Next, we had Twitchell break with his Master,
      Kirpal Singh, and Ruhani Satsang to start his
      own sect he called ECKankar.

      Then, we had Gross appointed the ECKankar
      LEM after Twitchell died, unexpectedly, with
      Gail (his young wife) claiming to have had a
      dream where Twitchell selected her lover (Gross)
      to take over. The EK Board agreed!

      [Etznab (or anyone), who was on the ECK Board
      in 1971 when P.T. translated?]

      Later, Gross selected Klemp to take over for him,
      after ten years, but was then kicked to the curb by
      Klemp. Gross then started ATOM.

      And, Gross didn't select a successor either! Paul Marche'
      decided to fill the void after Gross' death. He did this
      with the help of his new (young) wife Tammy Latimer
      (clammytammy) who wrote a book claiming that she
      was the reincarnation of 8th Initiate, and EK Prophet,
      Tom Flamma!

      BTW- I saw where another Latimer is on the other
      (ATOM) side of the issue! There's the main group of
      ATOM chelas who have sued Sri Paul Marche' and Tammy.

      Therefore, this newest ECKankar sect is now called:
      atomdoers.org!

      Check out the pdf files on this site about the lawsuit!

      http://atomdoers.org/Dhunami_Answer_1.pdf

      http://atomdoers.org/Dhunami.html

      Prometheus
    • Leanne Thompson
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 8, 2009
        Hi Prometheus:
        I guess I would call them atom smashers(joke and not related to the particle chamber collision that was supposed to happen).

        I have a friend who is doubting eck and wants to see all the links that show the plagiarisms etc (and the books). I want to let him decide for himself so the decision has no doubt than when one just accepts blindly. He hasn't been to MN but I told him there was security checks there and at the seminars.  I forgot why they did that. COuld you let me know the posts of those.

        Thank you
        Leanne

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 8, 2009
          The first guy looks like an ostrich, then the lady with the black eye, curt cobain lookalike, OJ loookalike, and last but not least, david carridine.

          Leanne

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 9, 2009
            Hello Le anne and All,
            Your friend can read the LINKS here
            or join as a "member" and read the
            FILES too. Not all ESA members post
            so it's no big deal to join under a
            pseudonym and remain anonymous.

            I don't know where those posts are
            that mention the Security Checks at
            the Major EK Seminars (for Klemp's
            talk only), or at the Temple of ECK
            tour, or for the ESC tour.

            Basically, this policy (based upon fear)
            began at the Oct. 2001 EWWS, after,
            9/11/2001. However, it has continued
            over the years... like a temporary new tax!

            Thus, it is only Klemp's life that is protected
            which is ironical since he's the only one who
            can protect (supposedly) everyone else, and
            has the ability to make himself invisible!

            Also, isn't it strange (another irony?) that
            ECKankar needs to protect buildings from
            what? Imagined WMDs? Maybe the Pope
            needs security measures, but why does
            Klemp think that he's that important?
            Besides, What Would Jesus Do? What Would
            Gandhi Do? Would they be searching their
            followers and making them go through
            metal detectors? Of course Not!

            What's really strange is how ECKists have
            rationalized this fear tactic, and for all of these
            years! Then again, EK chelas have to rationalize
            so many things that one more doesn't seem to
            matter. This one is the tip of the iceberg! If they
            don't close their eyes and rationalize they would
            be able to see the wizard of oZ behind the curtain!
            That realization would shatter the illusion they
            have built their lives around. No one wants to admit
            that they've been fooled for 20-30 years plus.
            Besides, what do they have to fill the void if they
            leave ECKankar and what about their ECK friends?
            And, look at all of that bullshit they had to swallow
            to get those Higher Initiations! Life is tough enough
            and lonely enough without making things worse
            by standing on one's own two Spiritual feet without
            having a Mahanta to lean upon! ECKankar (religion)
            is the Easy Way... people don't have to do anything
            because someone else (Higher) does it for them.

            Prometheus
            p.s. That one photo showed Kata Daki as, I believe,
            Diane Stanley drew her. Klemp, only recently, had the
            sketches of these mythological ECK Masters "touched-
            up" once again! Klemp gave his "Masters" a Hollywood
            glow in order to make them look perfect, wise, beautiful,
            and handsome... then there's Harold face! LOL!

            http://atomdoers.org/Dhunami.html

            le_anne_thompson wrote:

            Hi Prometheus:
            [snip]

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 9, 2009
              You have to click the "UPDATE" link for
              the pdf files.

              http://atomdoers.org/DhunUpdate.html

              Well, it looks like another ECKankar schism

              is blowing in that Wind of Change!

              First, we had Kirpal breaking with Radhasoami

              to start Ruhani Satsang. His master did not

              choose a leader so when the "Master" died

              the one with the most supporters took over

              Radhasoami and Kirpal took the rest to start

              his own sect.

              Next, we had Twitchell break with Kirpal and

              Ruhani Satsang to start his own sect he called

              ECKankar.

              Then we had Gross appointed the ECKankar

              LEM after Twitchell died unexpectedly by Gail

              (his wife) claiming to have had a dream where

              Twitchell selected her lover (Gross) to take over.

              Gross selected Klemp to take over for him, after

              ten years, but was then kicked to the curb by Klemp.

              Gross then started ATOM.

              Gross didn't select a successor either! Paul Marche'

              decided to fill the void after Gross' death. He did this

              with the help of his new wife Tammy Latimer (clammy

              tammy) who wrote a book claiming that she was the

              reincarnation=2
              0of 8th Initiate, and EK Prophet, Tom Flamma!

              However, there is the main group of ATOM chelas

              who have sued Sri Paul Marche' and Tammy.

              Therefore this newest ECKankar sect is called:

              atomdoers.org!

              Check out the pdf files about the lawsuit on this site!

              http://atomdoers.org/Dhunami.html

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 9, 2009
                I would suggest anybody with questions
                spend the money & read Julian Johnson's
                The path of the Masters.

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 10, 2009

                  I saw the wiki link. Wow 114 (1822-1936).

                  Awesome. Hats off to him

                  Leanne

                • jonathanjohns96
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 11, 2009
                    Leanne,
                    I am assuming that you are referring to the post that I made
                    yesterday about "Swami Gopal Das."

                    When I first saw "Swami Gopal Das" in Wikipedia, my own reaction
                    was "Wow!" But really, it was just a lucky search. I did a Google
                    search for Gopal Das and there it was in Wikipedia. Also, I just did
                    this search again and I noticed that there is an associate professor
                    in Guwahati, India named Gopal Das. So this might not even be a rare
                    name in India.
                    Jonathan

                    Leanne Thompson wrote:

                    I saw the wiki link. Wow 114 (1822-1936).
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swami_Gopal_Das

                    Awesome. Hats off to him

                    Leanne
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 13, 2009
                      I have a question about the Numbers
                      (973rd, etc.) and Time-Line order assigned
                      to the M/LEMs of ECKankar, ATOM, and
                      of ATOMdoers.

                      Paul Marche' (of ATOMdoers), supposedly,
                      took over for Darwin Gross, the 972nd
                      M/LEM, as the 973rd Living Master.

                      However, Darwin Initiated and handed
                      the Rod of ECK Power to Klemp on 10/22/1981,
                      thus, making HK the 973rd LEM.

                      Therefore, how can Paul Marche' be the
                      ATOMdoers 973rd LEM? P.M. should be
                      the 974th Living Master, and Not the 973rd!
                      And, ECKankar's next LEM should be the
                      975th!

                      Did ATOM chose a new LEM on October
                      22, 2008? If so, was he the 974th LEM?

                      Even though Klemp booted Darwin, and
                      kicked a FULL Mahanta/Living ECK Master
                      to the curb, this doesn't change or take
                      away from the (EK) fact, or his number
                      in the Time-Line of the EK hierarchy, that
                      D.G. was, and will always be, considered
                      the 972nd M/LEM by both ECKists, ATOM
                      members, and ATOMdoers. Thus, HK should,
                      also, be seen by ATOM members and ATOMdoers
                      as the 973rd M/LEM, although, HK has
                      fallen from GRACE as HK claimed Darwin
                      had!

                      BTW- Why is it that Sudar Singh is never
                      referred to as the 970th LEM? Was he, also,
                      a 14th "FULL" Mahanta or a 12th or 13th
                      Mahanta-in-training?

                      And, what number(s) was Rebazar Tarzs?
                      Was R.T. the 793rd M/LEM? Let's not forget
                      (according to EK dogma) that Rebazar was,
                      also, the LEM for 35 days after Twitchell's
                      death (translation).

                      Does this mean that R.T. was actually the
                      972nd M/LEM and that Darwin was, thus,
                      the 973rd M/LEM, and that Klemp is really
                      the 974th LEM? If an ECK Master comes
                      back to FILL-IN, a second or a third time, etc.
                      as the M/LEM, wouldn't they have that Time-
                      Line Number as well? How many other ECK
                      Masters, other than Rebazar, have done this
                      and FILLED-IN more than once? Someone
                      had to have FILLED-IN previous to Rebazar
                      since he is only 500 years old.

                      Who was the 666th M/LEM? Was it Zadok?