Re: ECKankar Trivia Timeline Reloaded

  • aftrek
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2008
      Hi Prometheus and everyone,

      There is a statement in the Eck-Vidya about whatsover is born of a
      moment has the qualities of that moment:

      "There is one great rule that goes in the ECK-Vidya. 'Whosoever, and
      whatsoever is born or done at a given moment of time has the
      qualities of that moment of time.'
      "We have to abide by this rule for it gives each of us that
      opportunity to examine ourselves minutely and gain new, sharp
      insights into one's own particular nature at all levels of
      existence. Knowledge of the prevailing qualities at birth or the
      particular event provides answers to many and usually most
      previously baffling questions about one's own self, and those within
      his own environment."
      (Eck-Vidya, IWP, 1978, pp29-30)

      Presumabley PT's take on astrology.

      If applied to that darkroom meeting what can one conclude? The
      qualities of the meeting include darkness and secrecy. Is this yet
      another example of where the Eckankar implodes on the hipocrisy of
      its own contradictory dogma! Viz:

      If the Eck-Vidya rule is true then it must apply to that meeting and
      HK as future LEM.
      If false than what else is false in the teachings?

      aftrek