Wheel of Becoming/Wheel of Life (ECK-Vidya)

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 26, 2008

      (i.e. ECKankar's) came LAST.
      The monkey to money change is
      proof!

      Prometheus

      etznab wrote:

      Prometheus,

      Thank you for sharing that one!

      Hello Etznab,

      Here's another wheel that's interesting.

      http://www.geocities.com/directx_user/gallery/rebirth_wheel.htm

      I also Googled "Wheel of Life" and
      the first site gave pages of these
      wheels. The above one was on the
      third page bottom left side.

      I'll have to find my ECK-Vidya, do
      comparisons, and see where Twitchell
      got his info. BTW-Since this book was
      supposed to teach ECKists the Ancient
      Science of Prophecy why isn't Klemp
      using it or reprinting the book for new
      chelas? Maybe it's over his head and
      there's no one is capable of teaching it!

      Prometheus

      etznab wrote:

      http://www.thdl.org/texts/reprints/bot/bot_1989_01_03.pdf

      http://wheelofbecoming.com/html/12_conditions.htm